Do you have an unresolved technical issue?

C Del

Hey guys. I've been quite busy lately with school, but my schedule is starting to free up and I have some free time to tend to the backlogged tech support again.

If you have a technical problem you need help with and you've already opened a thread about it, please post something in your thread so I know you're still around waiting for an answer. I will be marking all thread as read so I can start getting back into the swing of things and so I don't end up responded to threads that are already resolved, so I need the people who are still having trouble to let me know.

As always, remember to check the FAQ before posting!

Thanks for your patience,

Your friendly neighborhood Tech Support guy.

i seem to be haveing trouble finding my brown socks ;)

suggestions???

ty

This is a tough problem. I recommend buying some cheap new ones at Wal-Mart, then if you ever find the ones you're looking for, you'll just have an extra pair. I still haven't found an answer to one of my most frequent sock problems, though: how to clearly tell black socks from dark blue ones without putting more lights in... Maybe keep them in separate drawers? But who has that many drawers to waste?! Will I never find the answer?!

/dismay

Anyway; thanks for a great question! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i need help getting on.. im on Win 7.. i have read posts and i still cant manage to make it work.. not sure if its Net-7 or my download because when i try to start the game it says i cant find the patch.. but i have patched.. i have also tried logging with with a different version of windows as i have read has worked... but not for me... can anyone help a brother out??

i need help getting on.. im on Win 7.. i have read posts and i still cant manage to make it work.. not sure if its Net-7 or my download because when i try to start the game it says i cant find the patch.. but i have patched.. i have also tried logging with with a different version of windows as i have read has worked... but not for me... can anyone help a brother out??

Here is the answer you seek:

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/page__view__findpost__p__30433

I still haven't found an answer to one of my most frequent sock problems, though: how to clearly tell black socks from dark blue ones without putting more lights in... Maybe keep them in separate drawers? But who has that many drawers to waste?! Will I never find the answer?!

/dismay

Dammit Jim, you're a man, not a Metro! Buy longer pants and wear whichever socks you grab first. tongue.gif

hope he found his socks but that did not work.. it keeps telling me that the patch cant be found but i have patched it a few times

This is what you have now:

post-54-007749500 1292794790_thumb.png

This is the problem:

post-54-024492700 1292794801_thumb.png

Click "Browse" and you'll see this:

post-54-045119800 1292794876_thumb.png

Click on the "release" folder and select "client.exe":

post-54-043474900 1292794891_thumb.png

You should then see this in the client path section and be ready to play:

post-54-007159200 1292794972_thumb.png

post-54-007749500 1292794790_thumb.png

post-54-024492700 1292794801_thumb.png

post-54-045119800 1292794876_thumb.png

post-54-043474900 1292794891_thumb.png

post-54-007159200 1292794972_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first off I'm lucky, my wife wants to play EnB with me,...She has a laptop with Windows Vista, I have done all the steps many times, down loaded everything, taken it all off and done it again, the only time I can get the game to work on her laptop and not CTD after picking the char is after a fresh download, I have read and re-read and can't find a fix, any help would be nice.