need help for launching game

hi all

After downloading and installing both E&B demo client and net7 loader, the game was updated by the net7 loader and i was able to play a first time.

Since i logged out, i'm unable to return inside game. After logging screen, the logging window close and nothing more.

in the DOS window the last message iss MVAS thread running (or something like that) and after a few seconds the DOS window close also.

can anyone help me?

sorry if this is'nt the right place for this post

Could be network issue, but try logging in next time with debug and local cert checked. Seems to work for me everytime. Just make sure and uncheck those buttons next log in. (Only need to do it once) If that doesn't work, maybe other ideas out there.

G

ok, thanks, i'll try that

does not work , same problem. After login screen........nothing. game window has closed and nothing more.

Edited by freretruc

Try the solutions here:

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/

You want the section called "The game crashes as soon as I try to log in to my account or character."

Something I have learned to help in this area also.... take your time entering the game. If I click too fast after entering password etc, the game crashes. Enter info, hit enter, select character, count to 10, then enter game. It took me a long time to learn to slow down entering the game.

Dunno why it is, but since moving to a fast machine, it's like the game needs to catch up or it blows out.

a small request to all the members who respond to ppl with login or other issues....just keep your responses as simple and scientific as possible...

i have realised a few things i would like to share now :

while logging in

1. If my McAfee is trying to update itself - it crashes my net7 login.

2. If my viruscan is working on my files - it hangs on the galaxy screen and i have to force shutdown the cleint

3. If java is updating (JVM) - then its a NO NO for net7 login

4. Adobe Reader (related to Adobe as such) - No login possible...

I would like to know if anybody else having their own problems in this aspect...we could provide enough data to the server developers to avoid such ports for connectivity in the future!

UmaXX