Portal Discussions inc DBv2 (Merged)

I cant replicate this error, can you please close your browser and reopen, maybe clear temp internet files.

As its all Ajax and jQuery, it may still be running a cached version

I get the following, Unknown column 'mob_base.hidden' in 'where clause', for any item I look up, Chrome and Firefox, cleared cache and reopened, still the same.

• 3 weeks later...

A simple little item on the website:

It would be nice if the main page (http://www.net-7.org/index.php) would either allow you to access the database while not logged in or (preferably) would give you an option to remember your login.

Definitely wish the credentials or cookie or whatever lasted longer and across sessions.

(Also some browsers allow the login credentials to be saved and auto-filled making it a two-click process to login again to reach the database. Not sure why a login is required and would be interested to know why too).

Something I'd like to see is a database that only listed what is/should be currently available in-game. Would save the aggrovation of farming for an item that isn't there. And if something is listed and you kill 10000 of those mobs and it doesn't drop, would be easier to report that the drop is bugged.

Definitely wish the credentials or cookie or whatever lasted longer and across sessions.

(Also some browsers allow the login credentials to be saved and auto-filled making it a two-click process to login again to reach the database. Not sure why a login is required and would be interested to know why too).

Ok,

Ive worked hard and added a Cookie login, you will remain logged in for 7 days.

• 1 month later...

I don't know a lot about databases, but couldn't you put a hidden tag on certain items and do a transfer to the net7 site excluding hidden items?

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

That's actually what we do now, but the website gets the information directly from the database so you get 100% up-to-date results.

:P