Optional Mission Tokens - Progen

Here's hoping this query is in the correct place ;). I understand that the 50/75/100 HU missions end (or ended?) and the player received an Optional Mission Token and that something was sposed to happen after completion of the 135 HU mission. I did them all on my PP/PS team and figure I must have completed all but the 135 HU prior to the tokens being introduced to game - certainly when I finished the 135 HU nothing special arrived in my hold or was mentioned.

On that note, does it mean that any optional missions are out of my reach due to bad timing? Please advise.

I was given to understand that tokens were for sale on Magister, that were then to be taken to the NPCs in the lounge to start up the Ballista mission. I checked with all the vendors and there are no tokens being sold.

Can anyone who knows what's happeneing with the tokens and hence availability to optional missions - specifically Ballista and ammo samples - please advise as to what the status is?

Thanks,

Cai

Here's hoping this query is in the correct place :unsure:. I understand that the 50/75/100 HU missions end (or ended?) and the player received an Optional Mission Token and that something was sposed to happen after completion of the 135 HU mission. I did them all on my PP/PS team and figure I must have completed all but the 135 HU prior to the tokens being introduced to game - certainly when I finished the 135 HU nothing special arrived in my hold or was mentioned.

On that note, does it mean that any optional missions are out of my reach due to bad timing? Please advise.

I was given to understand that tokens were for sale on Magister, that were then to be taken to the NPCs in the lounge to start up the Ballista mission. I checked with all the vendors and there are no tokens being sold.

Can anyone who knows what's happeneing with the tokens and hence availability to optional missions - specifically Ballista and ammo samples - please advise as to what the status is?

Thanks,

Cai

Yeah same here I did all the missions I have 2 basic tokens and one of the gold but I can't find anyone giving me the BB mission. However I was told by one of the devs I had to be at level 150 so I'm currently at 139. Hopefully when I get to 150 I'll get the mission.

After your last hull upgrade mission Tokens will become useless when the new content is pushed over.

Tokens are only intended to support content between your 3rd hull upgrade and up to your last (6th) hull upgrade.

This content then will unlock further high-missions in the game, each stemming from the token mission unlock. Capture the Cargo is the current mission that you will need, and currently it is open to all. After the new content is pushed over, only players who have done the Token mission line that requires you to have a certain level of shields equipped will be able to select this mission.

Requirement: See Var, be able to equip Level 6 Shields. Have a Token. Be at stage level 100-135

To recap.

Tokens should be used between HU 50 and HU 135.

Tokens beyond this can be traded in for cash or traded in for an unique token.

This will be implemented and is as intended after next update of content.

I've just got to code some missions to cater for the HU 75 range of skill requirements.

So anyone who has completed their final hull upgrade and never had the opportunity to complete any of these token missions because they weren't in game yet, will miss out on all of these bonus missions? I do not have a big issue with this as long as the changes do not provide someone with an end-game item that is not available to other lvl 135+ progens.

Example: Right now I have a lvl 145 PP and a lvl 50 PW. After these changes get pushed, the lvl 145 will no longer have the opportunity to do missions such as capture the cargo or any of the other missions between 50 and 135. The PW will have this opportunity, however if after getting all the way to 135 and completing all of the missions, will my PW have a useful item that other's who have been at this level for awhile do not have?

K so that explains a little bit but that's a good question about toons that did the available missions but did them prior to any tokens being introduced. Both my PP and PS did HU missions thoughout but when I go to Var in hopes of obtaining the Capture the Cargo mission, he does not interact...any thoughts?

Grendwal,

Yes.

High level content for these missions is very rare. I'm concentrating on Agrippa Technology at the moment, completing stage I.

Progen who have struggled with the Stage I missions will be seeing nice items in the next few months (but will have to do challenging missions to obtain the prints).

Example of a Token Mission:

- Sentinel, Requires Prospect (3) + Token: Supply ores to a location

• Unlocks:-

Repeatable Ore Supply @ Prospect (5) and @ Prospect (7). If your just after Trade XP, then these missions will not compensate you for the potenitial loss of Trade Experience you could have got from selling ores. However, the limited rewards you may get provide other experience and in occaision, faction.

This is the aim of the Token missions, secondary content chosen by the player at that lower level, matching their skills at the time.

They will unlock other content eventually, high level content. But until this content (mobs) etc are in the game it would be remiss of me to send you to kill them, or restrict you to low level sectors.

Let me reassure the level 150's currently, you had the best deal when you could obtain CFB, BB and WH9 in previous missions that have now been overwritten with the new content. However, I am thinking of a time when all is reset, and then you will have ample opportunity to explore the new content. Hopefulyl, this will not be yet, as I've still got to do several token missions for HU 75 - 100.

Those wanting to investigate the missions, try the PTR server.