Donations

Hi all,

I don't want to sound like I am trying to big up myself but I've just made a donation and was very shocked to find out I am the 2nd highest donor....of a grand total of 2!

We all used to pay EA (spit) every single month, for many of us, we even paid for multiple accounts. How much was it, like $10 a month?

Surely we can find a few Dollars/Pounds/Yen/Euros each? 100 players, $7.5 dollars each (as a ONE OFF) = $750 (our grand total).

This is OUR game now, let's act like we care :)

Really

(Calibra - Andro)

Give people chance :)

We frequently hit our target...

The total is monthly, and resets on the first of the month.

But you are right, its is a small amount if everyone was to give a little, but it doesnt work like that.

And, most of all, THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

it's reset each month...!

Right, I didn't realise that so apologies to anyone who might be or might have been offended by my approach.

Slay, read your PM and call me!

I understand how many people who do donate can be surprised about the lack of people donating for a game that used to have a monthly fee. I think for a few of us, the problem isn't that we don't want to donate but can't. Either we don't have a job and need to scrounge for money to pay for bills/rent, or we're not being paid much and can't afford to spend what little we have. I can speak to not being paid much because I'm in grad school. Trust me, I would love to donate some to help the cause; however, i need to pay rent, buy food, pay for gas, and any other bills I have. So in essence, I can't afford to spend any money on anything that isn't keeping me safe, dry, alive, and being paid =P

As for those who do have money, (1) can I have some? (=P) and (2) what's your excuse?

I understand how many people who do donate can be surprised about the lack of people donating for a game that used to have a monthly fee. I think for a few of us, the problem isn't that we don't want to donate but can't. Either we don't have a job and need to scrounge for money to pay for bills/rent, or we're not being paid much and can't afford to spend what little we have. I can speak to not being paid much because I'm in grad school. Trust me, I would love to donate some to help the cause; however, i need to pay rent, buy food, pay for gas, and any other bills I have. So in essence, I can't afford to spend any money on anything that isn't keeping me safe, dry, alive, and being paid =P

As for those who do have money, (1) can I have some? (=P) and (2) what's your excuse?

Same here but I am actually out of work so I don't have much of a choice, I get a little bit from my dad each month to help out with some bills but thats about it. The rest of the money I manage to get my hands on is my moms (whom I live with and take care of), it isnt much that I do get my hands on but its usually for food when I get cash from her. Once I do find a steady job I will be donating what I can when I can.