Black Slit ammo - Nerf ? devs please answer

We noticed today that 200 quality Pmed black spit ammo was reduced from 494 to 364

was this intentional or a mistake?

Any thoughts ?

if it was intentional, why ?

Hi

As I have been saying for the last 6-8 months the black weapons were over powered and we would rebalance them as time permited. This has now happened.

Riia

Hi

As I have been saying for the last 6-8 months the black weapons were over powered and we would rebalance them as time permited. This has now happened.

Riia

Great! Now can we please have plasma and chemical Black Spitter ammo. :lol:

(I noticed Black Caster reload times were also adjusted).

Hi

Riia

thank you for your quick response.

Hi

Riia

I think the 10m per stack manufacuring cost keeps it from being over powered too :)

Although it did seem to over power the economy...

Also you may want to double check that rebalance because according to Tradermagoo's extensive testing (as of 12-02-2010) the DPS remains unchanged in actual practice.

The changes to the black weapons are fine, but now the cost of the comps and the spit ammo build costs need to be adjusted to suit. There is no point in paying a ton of crdits to use the weaps as they are now.

The buffs to the gun are awesome, the dps is on par with what it should be for a gun like that.

The only gripe I have with it is the ammo cost, currently I'm just leaving him parked until it gets fixed, really takes the fun out of it worrying about a wasted round when they cost so much to make.