Jen L30 bonus

Went to build the 4th Inspiration, missing the "Fragment of a Datacube". I do not know how/why but it isnt there. Built datacube restoration device, went to build the 4th insp and missing fragment. Any help is appreciated, spent a long time on this to come out with nothing, cant even complete the mission as is.

OptimalJE is the char name

Edited by optimal

• 1 month later...

When the server comes back up i will look into your problem.

Hi I have almost the same problem, I went to build the 4th and was missing a piece then later on i accidentally destroyed 2 more pieces(stupid I know) while cleaning my inventory..Can you look into this too please? Thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...
I have a ticket submitted but I figured I'd post here too. I am missing the:"Fragment of a Datacube" piece of the "Forth Inspiration", and am unable to produce this item for the last part of the mission. Any way I can recover it so I can make the Forth Inspiration and turn in my Bonus mission? Thanks for your time and consideration. ~Naoki

Character Name: Naoki Edited by Naoki

[quote name='Naoki' timestamp='1302651791' post='38937']
I have a ticket submitted but I figured I'd post here too. I am missing the:"Fragment of a Datacube" piece of the "Forth Inspiration", and am unable to produce this item for the last part of the mission. Any way I can recover it so I can make the Forth Inspiration and turn in my Bonus mission? Thanks for your time and consideration. ~Naoki

Character Name: Naoki
[/quote]

Well I did my own investigation, and it's nothing to do with the Part 2 of the mission. I'm guessing I might have sold it, but it was from the mission part where I have to go to F7 and buy it off of Monty Duchamp. If you can't give me the item, can you at least put me back to that stage of the quest so I can pay him another 8k or whatever it was to gain the first fragment back? At this rate I'll have 3 Novice Wards on one character. ;) Well again, thanks for your time and consideration. ~Naoki

Having the same issue on my JE, ready to manufacture the 4th inspiration but am missing two pieces. I know I accidentally deleted one of them, but the other I am not entirely sure what happened to it. Requested restoration of the two items through a support ticket, fingers crossed!

[quote name='Strayslayer' timestamp='1302812671' post='39126']
I'm pretty sure you have to manufacture another device before you're able to manufacture the 4th inspiration.
[/quote]
Yes I have that device, that is not the piece in question. What is missing is as stated, the piece that the guy in F7 apparently gives to you when you buy it off of em. *Okay yeah for Thorn, you may want to look into that device, which you should be able to make, which is part 1 of 5 of the Forth Inspiration.* Edited by Naoki

[quote name='Naoki' timestamp='1302816045' post='39127']
*Okay yeah for Thorn, you may want to look into that device, which you should be able to make, which is part 1 of 5 of the Forth Inspiration.*
[/quote]
I was able to get my two missing pieces restored, and manufactured the Fourth Inspiration..huzzah! I also just want to thank [GM] Gleek for his timely and effective assistance, I indeed promise to be more careful with my items in the future :(