Hull Upgrades

Is there a list of the Hull Upgrades including the new classes?

I've looked and cant find them anywhere.

I know about the ENBX site but it dosnt list the new ones, it just has pictures and no specs.

Sorry if this has been answered already. I did a search and came up with nothing.

If you use the N7 Char planner on the N7 portal site, you can see them, by adding levels equivalent to the one you want to know, and it will show you the rank associated with the level. This may not apply to the Scout, since the Scout had it's names changed because the originals lacked pinache compared to the other classes, especially the JT and PT.

Edit: Better still you can look at this thread, and see them listed for all classes, though the Scout has the original listed there.

Edited by Terrell

I was looking for something more like this. Hope it uploads !

I did get the info the way you suggested.

( File Deleted )

Update to previous post:

I just finished creating myself a little cheat sheet ( Hull + Skill Reference pdf ) and just thought I would share. Note : It may not be totally accurate,. I haven't had time to check my own typing.

All info came from the character planner here on Net7. I just wanted something printable to look at real quick as a reference so I wouldn't have to leave the game to keep looking stuff up.

I'm not really sure if this is even appropriate for me to post here, but here goes. It was actually done in Excel and can post that file here if needed.

Maybe something like this can be added to the planner at some time. Would be good to have an accurate reference sheet download button or something tied to the database. Something to think about.

EnB_Hull and Skill Reference.pdf

EnB_Hull and Skill Reference.pdf

Edited by VinhDucanh