Activation Email

My brother has been waiting 2 days for his email and has gotten nothing can someone get his account activated? User name is rlhayes71.

I would need to know his forum name and his e-mail address, as we use this to verify accounts.

Please can you ask him to make a post here.

Thanks

I would need to know his forum name and his e-mail address, as we use this to verify accounts.

Please can you ask him to make a post here.

Thanks

rlhayes71 user and fourm name email is rlhayesii@sbcglobal.net it is alson not letting hime post to this fourm.

• 2 weeks later...

There is definitely a problem with your validation method. My 1st attempt to register under the user name DJGietzen appeared to work. I got the activation e-mail and fallowed the link. It indicates my account was activated but I was never moved from the validating group to the new members group. I waited, sent e-mails to the forum support address, to the web support address for net-7.org and has of yet received no reply. I did get some response in an irc chat session but the person there said they would have to mention the issue to some one else. 5 days later still no fix. I have used an alternate e-mail and much to my suprise was able to get this working in seconds.

There is definitely a problem with your validation method. My 1st attempt to register under the user name DJGietzen appeared to work. I got the activation e-mail and fallowed the link. It indicates my account was activated but I was never moved from the validating group to the new members group. I waited, sent e-mails to the forum support address, to the web support address for net-7.org and has of yet received no reply. I did get some response in an irc chat session but the person there said they would have to mention the issue to some one else. 5 days later still no fix. I have used an alternate e-mail and much to my suprise was able to get this working in seconds.

What was the activation link?

• 4 weeks later...

Another new player has not received the activation email.

username: coltonfoxrider99

email: crg99honda@embarqmail.com (if I remember correctly, it's a new address)

Would you put in a kind word with Megan and Net-7 please? Thanks.

Another new player has not received the activation email.

username: coltonfoxrider99

email: crg99honda@embarqmail.com (if I remember correctly, it's a new address)

Would you put in a kind word with Megan and Net-7 please? Thanks.

Activated. :)

• Upvote 1