TE lvl 30 Hull Upgrade, Stuck

I'm stuck trying to get the lvl 30 hull upgrave for my TE character (name is Johnnybgoode). The mission journal says "Report to Executive Mackellan on Earth Station (Earth Sector, SOL) upon reaching overall level 30."

Mackellan give me a talktree about Psi's which has two options, neither of which go anywhere. My TE is lvl 40 and has all skills except Build Engines.

Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

TIA!

I'm stuck trying to get the lvl 30 hull upgrave for my TE character (name is Johnnybgoode). The mission journal says "Report to Executive Mackellan on Earth Station (Earth Sector, SOL) upon reaching overall level 30."

Mackellan give me a talktree about Psi's which has two options, neither of which go anywhere. My TE is lvl 40 and has all skills except Build Engines.

Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

TIA!

Got plenty of credits? There's a credit cost.

Isn't the level 30 HU mission to do with her new weapon and she sends you to mars to see Reclaimer Nyol Wat.

I tested this on the Dev server she gave me that mission at level 30 with no skills except starting ones and no credits. Although she told me to go back when I had enough credits to pay for the HU

Isn't the level 30 HU mission to do with her new weapon and she sends you to mars to see Reclaimer Nyol Wat.

I tested this on the Dev server she gave me that mission at level 30 with no skills except starting ones and no credits. Although she told me to go back when I had enough credits to pay for the HU

you make a fair point but I'm not sure if I checked for available credits at the start of the mission or not right off. In either case 222k is more than enough. What's your character name, Nihu?

Somehow you managed to complete the mission BEFORE you could take it. Great Scott!! Doc Brown would be furious!

In all seriousness though, try again. You should be able to take your mission now.