Installation Instructions

Windows 7 is backward compatible to run in 32 bit. I have used windows vista instalation guide.

Also ENB is only in 32 bit only

I know, I need the instructions...I can't seem to find them here...

I know, I need the instructions...I can't seem to find them here...

1. Install Client
  2. apply enb_up.exe patch
  3. run launcher, allow to patch to current versions (1.9.1 / 246, proxy 1.70)
  4. click play!

here are the install instructions I used... of course you need to dl the files from the download section

Please make sure you are an Administrator of your machine and you have got ALL the latest windows updates, including service pack 3 (winxp) and dot net 3.5.

Look for enb files here

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum/91-downloads/

1.Download the EnB Client and install it:

2. Download the EnB client patch and install it:

3. REMOVE any previous versions of Net7 Multiplayer

4. Download and isntall the Net7 Setup:

5. Go to the GAME account Registration site: http://www.net-7.org/stresstest/signup.php

6. Check your Email Inbox for the activation Link and activate your account

7. Run the Net7 tool from Start - Program Files-EA GAMES - Earth & Beyond - Net7 Config

7a. Hit test performance button on Net7 config tool

8. Run C:\Net7\bin\LaunchNet7.exe or click the LaunchNet7 icon from your desktop

If you are running vista or above make sure you run the game as Admin

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok there is a little problem, i do all the installing, updating, net7 installing, the game start the start video is running and then i am on the log in screen with name and password, my account would not be akzepted, alwas the same words: iam sorry but .......

I did the net7 registration and i got the email, klick the link in this mail, page says that the account is now aktivated, did i have to log in with the username and password from the email or with the username and password from forum?

thx

Mad

It looks i have no luck, after a comp. de and newinstallation i have a new problem.

I start Net7 got a new update, i am on v.1.9.4 now, at this point all look fine for me

net7.jpg

after hit play i got this message now

net7.1.jpg

maybe i did somthing wrong when i install the game, update it and install the net7, but believe me i try a many different ways on 2 computers and cant log in.

any help would be nice.

Thx

Mad

Have you tried forcing the updates? Sometimes not all the updates come down and maybe your missing a file. To do that go up to the help box on the top right and click it. Then click advanced. You will see a huge button that says "Force Update." Click that and then shutdown the patcher, then re-open it and make sure you give it admin privileges when you do. It will start to re-patch everything. Just keep clicking the update button after you re-open the application.

I hope this helps. Let us know what happened after you did this new procedure. Good Luck.

At first thank u Orion, i did all what you say, found everthing where u say and it work like u say. Net7 start new updating but i have the same problem

net7.1.jpg

is the 217.160.5.19 that shows in the black screen the rigtht ip adress?

i will all try again on my sec computer when iam home from work, what i didnt understand is that it works 2 days ago to the point where u have to enter your username and password but my account would not be akzepted and now i stuck before that the game start.