Hello all

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Although I'm new to EnB emulator, I (like so many of you I guess) am an ex EnB player, still devastated by EA's thoughtless decision!! (Me, still holding a grudge..surely not! ;-) )

I think I was on Orion server but I'm not 100% sure. Our main brigs where FreedomFighters (Sisco was lead) and Static.

FF were the first on server to complete the Controller.

I was Calibra (a PW) with CaliTT and CaliPE as alts. If anyone of you remember me or even remember which server I was on, I'd love you to let me know.

Anyway, at work at the moment but I'll try to DL the emulator this weekend.

In the mean time, any advice for an newbie, such as?

Which server to choose (is there multiple servers?)?

What differences should I expect?

Should I not expect it to be exactly the same?

Did you guys manage to reclaim old accounts are do we have to start from lvl0?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing again, see you guys online/on TS.

Really (my new ign)

Welcome back!

There is only one server, so no need to choose, lol. We do not have any account or character data from live, so you will need to make a new account and new characters. The emulator is still a work in progress, so don't expect everything to be working exactly as it should, but we have gotten far and most functionality is working at least on some level. You may also notice that we do not have the old missions - we have our own content. Also, if you use the Character and Starship Creator, you can now play the three classes that were excluded from live. These are the Progen Privateer (Trader), the Jenquai Seeker (Trader), and the Terran Scout (Explorer). If you played a Progen back in the day, I recommend you try out the PP (Privateer). They have great combat and building abilities - a very fun class overall.

Close, Ricky!

Slayerman...I remember you. Never did play eve though.

Who was your bother?

I remember:

Hicksalpha and AngusThermopyle (have them both on Facebook)

and of course, Scudmissile, Tank, you, Sisco and other names that will come back to me eventually.

If EnB gets 10 out of 10 what score would the emulator get?

A PP huh? I was thinking I had never played any Jentai classes...but then I remembered I thought they looked stupid and they have silly lasers!

Oh, some more questions:

Can you run multiple instances via something like sandboxie? (Is this allowed?)

Are there any issues with Win7 64bit? Clearly, that wasn't available when EnB existed so thought it might be an issue.

Think that's it for now.

It's good to be (almost) back!

Jcarr! Sup man?!

Look at those name, Guyincognito, CodeTrap, Ynqwie and Slayerman...It's like goign back in time!

:unsure: Now to convince the girlfriend that she doesn't actually want to see me at weekends...or evenings....or in fact, ever! lol