Game shutting down when I log in

Whenever I load EnB and arrive at the log in screen I type in my username and password. But then when i press accept then the game just instantly shuts down and leaves me with that black box with all the lines of stuff like "EnB initalised succesfully". Help please :)

EDIT: Oh and on the Net7 launcher instead of saying "ONLINE" it is saying "ONLINE-136" strangely

Whenever I load EnB and arrive at the log in screen I type in my username and password. But then when i press accept then the game just instantly shuts down and leaves me with that black box with all the lines of stuff like "EnB initalised succesfully". Help please :)

EDIT: Oh and on the Net7 launcher instead of saying "ONLINE" it is saying "ONLINE-136" strangely

It's the amount of users online that shows behind "online".

As far as the exiting goes, I have those issues too, but 8 out of 10 times a retry works.

It's the amount of users online that shows behind "online".

As far as the exiting goes, I have those issues too, but 8 out of 10 times a retry works.

Well it has happened 3 times now but well I suppose 4th time is the charm :)

I've tried it 4 more times and it still hasn't worked. I managed to get past this screen yesterday but it only started doing this today after the new update

If you using Windows 7 make sure you check the box run the application as administrator for LaunchNet7 and Earth and Beyond client!

This will fix your issue crashing after you log in!

Well I'm using Windows Vista but I will give this ago anyway thanks!

EDIT: Didn't work. I have tried it at least 20 times now and the problem still persists

Suggestion turn off your firewall temporarly and give a try, also wouldn't hurt to do same thing for antivirus.I've just installed new update (245)yup same issue, game crash when i select character, also there is a error when updating. Posted under new topic.

i get this a lot also where game just shuts down after I login click my toon and hit enter to accept and bang to desktop... today was odd cuz it did that a few times in a row... where usually the 2nd attempt will always get me in

Runnin Vista, if i let it update, it stops running, however, i can redownload it and it works, but once you log out, it just does it again and you have to redownload it. It is frustrating to have to redownload every time you want to get in-game. Yes, I have it all set to run as Admin. the client, well I just used my original boxed edition. the net 7 is what it keeps wanting to throw back out.

Runnin Vista, if i let it update, it stops running, however, i can redownload it and it works, but once you log out, it just does it again and you have to redownload it. It is frustrating to have to redownload every time you want to get in-game. Yes, I have it all set to run as Admin. the client, well I just used my original boxed edition. the net 7 is what it keeps wanting to throw back out.

But how do I get the game to re-update?

To reset updates, first start the launcher. On the upper left push the launcher button, then reset updates.

Thanks!

EDIT: IT WORKED! I've been trying for about a week to much resistance to get into this game but now I managed it by resetting the updates. It is an annoying chore which I hope they fix soon but at least I can get in the game now WOO!

The only way that i've found to bypass the reset is to disable the UAC...otherwise you'll just have to reset them each time you log in...a bit of a pain, but worth it...8)

I've set all the applications (Net 7 and the client) to be run as an administrator and I've turned off User Account Control, but the crashing after login still occurs.

Run the configuration utility for your machine.