can't log on

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uniicorn

whatever you did to fix the server , it has effectively locked me out. what gives? maybe i should spam this post .

C:\NET7\bin>cd "C:\NET7\bin"

C:\NET7\bin>"C:\NET7\bin\Net7Proxy.exe" /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67 /CLIENT:"C:\PROGRA

~1\EAGAME~1\EARTH&~1\release\client.exe" /DEBUGL

Net7Proxy version 1.97

Params: /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67

Params: /CLIENT:C:\PROGRA~1\EAGAME~1\EARTH&~1\release\client.exe

Params: /DEBUGL

Using IP: 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)

26/10/10 21:29:56 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.67

26/10/10 21:29:56 Sending login.

26/10/10 21:29:57 login OK

26/10/10 21:31:00 MVAS thread running

26/10/10 21:31:00 Received Master login confirm, new UDP port is 3509 Avatar_id

= 1073773678

26/10/10 21:31:00 <server> Master Login received - UDP sector port: 3509

26/10/10 21:31:00 >> Commence Login check.

26/10/10 21:31:00 Sending Login packet - connection active

26/10/10 21:35:10 >> Intermediate Login check failed, re-issue sector login.

TCP Listener Thread exiting

TCP Listener Thread exiting

Guest julian Nicklin

I cant log in , after I hit play

Net7proxy.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

send error report / dont send

AppName: net7proxy.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: net7proxy.exe

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0000fdb5

everything is ok on my other pc. I have tried the usual reboot etc. can you help please?

os is xp pro with all updates applied, 4gb ram and dual core processor

thanks in advance

You sure the recent content update to the client, did not blow up any extra bugs that affects our connection to the server? xD

Not to complain, but I have seen another similar issue with log-in. So I launch enb properly, the client is already updated along with the net7proxy, I get to log-in screen. Type my info in and hit enter to continue, but then I'm either,

A. stuck in between the log-in/confirmation sequence or

B. the client froze and there is no warning, no errors being reported at the time.

I can't even get too the character selection screen nothing on net7proxy thats says is unusual.

This issue is stopping me from logging in every now and then I count 2-3 times in a day. If I haven't played for long periods of time on the server. Meaning time frame between my last log-out of the server. :) So I force reboot the 2nd time at log-in screen I get global connection to server lost and it auto closes. The third time I boot up the client get to log-in screen after trying to log-on same account 3x I get in with success then it works as if it never happened. I don't understand this one but it exists. ;)

It must global, because I'm not the only one dealing with this problem according to other posts.

I am getting the same problem as Orga on one of my 2 computers. One is working fine but the other gets to the logon screen and after putting in my user name and password I hit enter and E&B crashes to desktop. I just reinstalled everything from scratch and I am getting the same problem.

Any one have any idea what I can try?

Myself included in this.. Was focused on getting my TS to over L100 today. I had several episodes of what others have described here.. Gate crashes, login trouble, server would reset me in the zone I was trying to leave, warping by nav was awry sometimes... It was so so frustrating.. but I got to the goal I set.

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to geting into the game. I was able to get start a new character last night about 3 minutes before the game server was going down for its maintenance. I logged out normally at this point.

Today I am trying to get into the game to relive my EnB days from way back. I click on Net & and choose run as adminstrator. I press the play button. I enter my user name and password. At this time the EnB game itself closes with no error report. The net7 proxy window says is at the MVAS thread is running part. It doesnt advance and then it just disappears.

My system is 64bit Windows 7 with dual nvidia 240s

I would really like to get back to playing this game and enjoying all the hardwork the emulator developer community has put in.

Update: Now I am getting an error that there is no disk in the drive.

Update 2: I should have read teh FAQs first. Right clicking enb client and activating compatiablity and enabling the adminstration privledges solved my issue. Thank you for reading the ramblings of a noob :)

Edited by Drpox