L50 Progen Sentinel HU Bugged

After I hit level 30 and did my L30 HU mission my mission logged bugged out on the HU mission and it went back to the first L10 HU Mission and it says it 3/3 and I have to talk to Diony in Mars. When I go talk to him being OL 50 He just sings to me. My Quest log wont update to give me the quest to start my L50 HU. I have relogged and attempted to forfiet the quest. I am stuck and cant get my next HU.

Thank you in advance for any help.

After I hit level 30 and did my L30 HU mission my mission logged bugged out on the HU mission and it went back to the first L10 HU Mission and it says it 3/3 and I have to talk to Diony in Mars. When I go talk to him being OL 50 He just sings to me. My Quest log wont update to give me the quest to start my L50 HU. I have relogged and attempted to forfiet the quest. I am stuck and cant get my next HU.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Just curious Anjuran Khan on the Warship Genesis in Aganju (61 Cygni) starts the level 50 HU's for all Progen now , have you been to him yet?