Don't call it a comeback..

Hello EnB members. Not sure if you guys remember me. Former forum mod who laid down the law. Some of you didn't like be because of it (not that I care).

Anyway, considering coming back to play some EnB. Looking around to see if any of my ol' flying buddies are still around. Or maybe make some new ones. Have at thee!

• Upvote 1

Hiya princess

Well welcome back but seeing that im totally new ill say nice to meet you. I am awaiting server situation to be resolve and ill see ya online I hope.

see ya around,

Khanh

Hello EnB members. Not sure if you guys remember me. Former forum mod who laid down the law. Some of you didn't like be because of it (not that I care).

Anyway, considering coming back to play some EnB. Looking around to see if any of my ol' flying buddies are still around. Or maybe make some new ones. Have at thee!

hey there you are .... welcome back ! :)

please contact me in game or send me a PM here or our website http://voncorp.darkbb.com

It comes down to me Downloading and installing EnB again. Just gotta get around to making room on my HDD. I just uninstalled COD4 and MW2 (yes, I'm an avid FPS player) and installed Aion. I have tiny HDDs (Only 420GB total) so need to start uninstalling and deleting things lol

It comes down to me Downloading and installing EnB again. Just gotta get around to making room on my HDD. I just uninstalled COD4 and MW2 (yes, I'm an avid FPS player) and installed Aion. I have tiny HDDs (Only 420GB total) so need to start uninstalling and deleting things lol

And me an my 50GB must be a downright "Mini-me HDD". ;)

Of course, in perspective to when I first picked up my 8088 processor PC-XT in 1988 or so, with a 20MB HDD that was all the rage back then, any kind of a GB seems huge.

Now TB (terabyte) HDs are the norm...

LOL same feeling seeker.

Back in the days of 56k modems and 10gig hard drives was the Bomb!! "FLASH BACK"!!! Apple came out with a unbelievable 30gig ipod player. Everyone was OMG OMG! I went ahead and purchased one and transfered my 7gig music file over out of my PC and drop that dead weight. Next thing I know when I plug that beauty in it deleted all.... ALL the music via sycing. Wish they mentioned that at the store!! 7 gigs of music at 56k modem can you imagine the work and effort???

Khanh = ANTI APPLE ever since

Well I'm just going to buy Black Ops for the XBox 360 so I'll be fine ;)

It also makes room for EnB remember :D

Hah, Yea. I'm going to probably get Black Ops and a 360. Though I hang with a good COD4 Community so it will stay. Though Aion is blah. Sadly I do prefer WoW over it. Game wise, community wise/graphic wise no. I just couldn't get into Aion. I don't really play EnB anymore, I just hang around mainly to aid anyone that needs something that I can help with.

Killing people with AK-47<3 all day. Nomnom.

Alright. I finally made it in game. Not too surprising no one that was on even remembered me. Ah well, it's fine. I'll be flying alone for now I suppose. No biggie.

Edited by Princess Ayami

I'll be flying alone for now I suppose.

Bah. If I'm online, you can always drop me a line if you want someone to fly with. Mining gets boring alone, and I'm always happy to lend a hand in combat, if I can. I'd even be willing to fly trade runs with a TT or something.