sound files

Just remember what I said though it will most likely still have the other sounds from the video in it unless C Del will be using some professional editing software like Adobe Audition to tweak out some of the sounds.

True, the sound effects from the video are immutably connected to the music. The complexity of the music should make it about 99.9% impossible to remove them now, although I'm intrigued by the challenge. I'll look into doing it, if it can be done, but I'm almost positive it can't. For instance, if there are vocals during the sound effects, it won't be possible to remove them, etc.

• 6 months later...
[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1288188971' post='26653']
Take this file and put it in "(Install Folder)\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles\", then unzip it and run "Unmix.bat". This will extract all the EnB sound files into folders for you.
I would find the Tada-O files for you myself, but I'm at a loss for time atm.

[attachment=511:unmix.zip]
[/quote]

THANK YOU! use this with ToneThis8778 and you can send ringtones to your phone for free :)

I have most of the voice files in the game mapped out for a special project or two. I can't share these yet, but in time I will make them available.