sound files

Take this file and put it in "(Install Folder)\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles\", then unzip it and run "Unmix.bat". This will extract all the EnB sound files into folders for you.

I would find the Tada-O files for you myself, but I'm at a loss for time atm.

unmix.zip

unmix.zip

Take this file and put it in "(Install Folder)\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles\", then unzip it and run "Unmix.bat". This will extract all the EnB sound files into folders for you.

I would find the Tada-O files for you myself, but I'm at a loss for time atm.

omg... I am SO making some ring tones...

You're lucky the server's aren't working. This would take a lot of my play-time away. :D

Zonealarm is screaming Danger Danger Will Robinson at me, after i downloaded the file??

Not sure why. That file is barely big enough to do anything but what it says it does. I wouldn't worry about it.

didn't seem to work for me....but i'm not very tech savvy, so i'll see what a few friends can do. If anyone does find the correct file, please let me know!

If you're running Win7 it extracts them to "C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles".

Damn there's alot! Hehe... I like the broken TadaO Gate sounds myself. :)

If you're running Win7 it extracts them to "C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles".

Damn there's alot! Hehe... I like the broken TadaO Gate sounds myself. :)

I'm using vista, but I just can't seem to get it to work. No worries though.....I know people

WOOT! Thanks!!

Going to make a vid of all the ads from those 2 sides soon and i'll post the links in here when they are up, or you can subscribe to my youtube channel and not have to worry about checking this post :-).

That isn't a sound file, its a video which sucks because I like it too lol. The intro video is up on my youtube channel as well.

I have pinnacle studio and it might be possible to extract the sound file. send me your youtube profile link or find me bryon3642

I have pinnacle studio and it might be possible to extract the sound file. send me your youtube profile link or find me bryon3642

I have a free app I could extract the sound too but it isnt quite good enough because you still hear the other sounds in the video too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CptGemini

The last ad video is still processing, its taking forever!

I have a free app I could extract the sound too but it isnt quite good enough because you still hear the other sounds in the video too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CptGemini

The last ad video is still processing, its taking forever!

very true, it would be nice to find out who actually created the audio / music for that

i really want the opening music, where can i find that?

I should be able to rip the music out for you directly from the game's copy of the video. Give me a day or two and I should have it.

Just remember what I said though it will most likely still have the other sounds from the video in it unless C Del will be using some professional editing software like Adobe Audition to tweak out some of the sounds.