You are.

Join a guild which emphasizes the importance of all races/professions at all times rather than just when a particular race/class fits a certain new aspect of the game.

We value you and will help you throughout your journey as you level up through your class.

Join us in the Earth & Beyond adventure and bring to us your unique perspective on the game.

You are.

Join a guild which emphasizes the importance of all races/professions at all times rather than just when a particular race/class fits a certain new aspect of the game.

We value you and will help you throughout your journey as you level up through your class.

Join us in the Earth & Beyond adventure and bring to us your unique perspective on the game.

I would be interested in joining how do i find u in game

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
[quote name='Tsunami' timestamp='1322109654' post='48862']
Come join The Chosen..We are one big family..we will help you along the way..whether it be with leveling or the latest in gear
[/quote]

Ah The Chosen, I can vouch for them as the original founder of the guild in live and in the EMU, good bunch of people that work together to better themselves and the guild, I'm no longer in the guild, or any other guild matter of fact do to my personals that stress me out and have me on a short fuse lately but that's another chapter.
If your looking for a a small guild with tight nit group of peeps consider The Chosen, Tore and the others will make you feel at home and help you with anything you need.

• 1 year later...
[color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Join a guild which emphasizes [/background][/font][/color][color=red][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=yellow]the[/background][/font][/color][color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(51, 51, 51)] importance of all races/professions at all times ra[/background][/font][/color][color=red][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=yellow]the[/background][/font][/color][color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]r than just when a particular race/class fits a certain new aspect of [/background][/font][/color][color=red][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=yellow]the[/background][/font][/color][color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(51, 51, 51)] game.[/background][/font][/color]

We are working hard to make sure our members(family) have a grreat time.We will help u with leveling,latest in gear(as soon as we can get our hands on it to map and build} ,missions etc.

[color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Come join our family u wont be disappointed![/background][/font][/color]

Let it be known that The Chosen are really, REALLY nice folks! After coming back to EnB since the game shutdown at sunset... they have helped me no end, and I have made a lot of great new friends. I coudln't be happier to be in the guild. An given the chance.. neither could you! :)

So come join us!