Known/unknown items

Some of us have huge libraries of items that we can make. However, the lists can get so long it's sometimes hard to remember what we have and what we don't. Would it be possible to add something to the right-click tooltip for items that could give an indication as to whether or not a player has an item printed? This would save a ton of going back and forth between vendors and the manu terminal on stations.

Some of us have huge libraries of items that we can make. However, the lists can get so long it's sometimes hard to remember what we have and what we don't. Would it be possible to add something to the right-click tooltip for items that could give an indication as to whether or not a player has an item printed? This would save a ton of going back and forth between vendors and the manu terminal on stations.

Try making a spreadsheet to track what you can and cannot build and it's problem solved.

Slayerman could possibly speak to this better than I can, but I thought I saw an option on the enbdatabase website where you can have your name listed as a builder to a particular item?

Actually if you access the dbase version via the portal it now makes available all of the builders for any item automagically.

For quick personal use a spreadsheet is the way to go. I also still have a nice database tool that was written by a player back during Live; on my list of things to get around to is updating it with my current build lists but just never find the time.

i've always talked on this idea,of knowing,in game what you can build..i always thought perhaps whhen at a vendor items youi have mapped will appear greayed out,.or have a little icon beside it.or one of the sort option besides value and name.mapped.