Smart Phones

Mimir

Mimir,

Keep plugging away at it and don't let anyone ruin your interest in your project. Whether or not it's a full client vs VNC'ed from a desktop, the ability to handle the updates in a smooth fashion and allow folks that are mobile to get their game fix is pure win in my book.

Finish it up bud, and hopefully I'll be able to afford that nice shiny Droid phone to run your app on it.

Good to see you defend this drug user. I know which side of this you stand.

Smite me Oh mighty Smiter!

Time out - I didn't see any sides taken, C-Del was just exerting needed moderator authority to request that everyone chill out.

For the record I thought the attacks on you were totally unwarranted but now that it's run its course and a Mod has said chill out - I think that's the right thing to do. Chill.

Perhaps, even, for those of you with these skills the thread could return to the original topic.

It there's anything I can do with my skillset to help, just ask. So - how much Android programming support can a mainframe BAL and PL/1 jockey provide? :P (See what I did there, try to redirect the hostility into productivity via self deprecating humor?)

Good to see you defend this drug user. I know which side of this you stand.

Smite me Oh mighty Smiter!

Not taking sides, "All I ever wanted was a happy family!" *sobs*.

I direct you to -Seeker-'s post above (#24).

• 5 months later...
too cool. I somehow missed this thread first time round ... what's not to like about VNC'ing E&B on your smartphone??

Makes me think about getting a smartphone, although I've blown the gadget budget for Q1.

Had a go on a friend's Samsung Galaxy, looked pretty good and here in Aus it's the 'individual's' choice since everyone seems to have an iPhone.