Password Issue

I was just on yesterday, go to log in today and when I get to password screen , I put in my password and says it does not recognize my log in information. So I close everything and try a force update, get to password screen, type in password, same thing says it does not recognize it. Is there anyway to get my password sent to me, or to have it reset? Have been playing for a few weeks now, and had my toon up to lvl 66-67, and this is first time it would not accept my log in info. Any help would be appreciated, I will continue to try to log in. Might even try a complete uninstall reinstall.

havin password issues too... noticed that the proxy is pointing to a different ip if that has anything to do with it

for what its worth, net7 asked me to install a new certificate and I clicked ye without reading it

/edit fixed... i had the net-7 proxy listing in my hosts file... removed it and all is well

I also have the same problem.

Playing with 2 accounts on 2 different connections.

Login information isnt accepted..

Login server down maybe?

And also installed the new certificate

Same here,

was playing game then got booted.. when I restarted launcher it asked to install new net-7.org cert.. said yes.. now megan doesnt like my password. Is there a link to the latest and greatest certs? I also did a force update and that did not correct the issue.

Thanks,

Lespw

Wouldn't ya know it.. I download while at work yesterday, patch overnight...

Server's down in the morning...

Server comes up... I find the correct exe to have nvidia apply advanced graphics options... Finally get it in a higher resolution...

Can't log on anymore... >.<

Who broke it? XD

Who broke it... maybe the one that put that certificate thing.

I know its a stress test and free... but come on... you do something without testing it? WTF.

For for the ones that are going to use the same line... "Its a stress test and its free"... I say... FYMFGTHSMD... Thank You.

• Downvote 1

Ok got in here is what I did: open the N7 launcher, in the upper left is the Server and host category, leave the server category alone. in the host category copy and paste this into there: 217.160.5.19 and then hit play I was able to log in no problem adding that IP address to it.

OK I have the Same Problem I was asked to install the Cert and I did, it seems that this was the wrong thing to do. What we all need here is a real fix for this problem and with all the steps laid down so all us not so savy Computer guys can follow it to the letter. Other wise this will end up with no one in the game at all and we wont have much of a stress test now would we?

Maxish1

Ok got in here is what I did: open the N7 launcher, in the upper left is the Server and host category, leave the server category alone. in the host category copy and paste this into there: 217.160.5.19 and then hit play I was able to log in no problem adding that IP address to it.

This does work around the current issue with logging in. Ty for the fix.

On another note, the game would not take my password before or after installing the new cert today.

217.160.5.19 play.net-7.org

217.160.5.19 local.net-7.org

Put those entries in your hosts file. Run the EnB\NET7\bin\hosts.bat file as an administrator to load your hosts file up. drop the entries in at the very end. Save it and go :D

Do remember thou. you WILL need to remove them in future as the DEVS may change the server addresses. This is a Temp patch while DNS issues are ongoing.

This worked for me