Stuck at Load Sceen

I was taking the gate from Glenn ( Beta Hydri) to Sirus System and the game was stuck on the load screen for 20min. So I force restart, and I attempt to log into that character and still stuck on load scream for 20+ min. I attempt to log on another character and it is stuck on load screen for 20min. So I created a new character and once again stuck on load screen. I am unable to get into the game on any character. I can load the game get through login and character select but I cant load any characters into the game.

same problem...

did some testing:

1. debug launch

2. after a long time cmd line says "intermediate login check failed, re-issue secotr login"

3. can login but cannot join the game B)

major lag (up to 10 seconds)

did work yesterday before server restart...

solutions anyone?

Looks like im having the same problem... I think it something to do with the account settings server side. 1 account crashed on 1 computer, cant log in any toons, so i logged my second account off the other computer and tried it on that, Now both computers have this problem... WEIRD

more diagnostics:

1. EnB tryes to enter game after successful login

2. times out after 4 attempts saying "intermediate login check failed, re-issue sector login."

3. login check: login FAILED > back to login screen

and now:

4. Error receiving header on port 3500, error=10053 -- aborting - TCP cennection port 3801 closed gracefully

B)

... gets weirder - maybe server has full moon flu? :D

Edited by Garfield

I hopped on TS earlier, looks like the log-in server or the handoff service that passes your toons to the game is dead in the water, and won't be back till tomorrow morning at the earliest. See the "Server Down" thread as well.

not sure what is going on i see people online what do they have that we do not......lol

They haven't opcoded out or otherwise crashed yet. B)

I hopped on TS earlier, looks like the log-in server or the handoff service that passes your toons to the game is dead in the water, and won't be back till tomorrow morning at the earliest. See the "Server Down" thread as well.

They haven't opcoded out or otherwise crashed yet. B)

yup 141 ppl online atm

I had the same problem last night on a computer that rarely has problems with EnB. I get throught he log in screen and get throught he charcter screen. However once I get to the map screen that shows all the sectors before I actually enter the game, the game gets stuck.

See the Server Status thread.

We've been having issues with the server's current port being blocked for no apparent reason without warning. When this happens, those in-game will eventually be kicked offline (usually when attempting to gate or dock), and those that attempt to log in will be stuck on the loading screen right after selecting their character.

If this happens wait for the devs to restart the server, there's nothing else that can be done.

then get someone to restart it asap. cause this is silly. i bet everyone who is getting booted cant get back on and ive been having the same problem for the past 4 hours. if theres anyone who can get in touch with the proper person, ask them to do a reboot, stress testing isnt accurate if theres a bunch of ppl that cant test :) just my two cents

I have the same issue, stuck on map screen while looging in.

The proxy says client exchange failed, keylegth = 63

Windows says application hungup

The game accepts login-data, but then the connection gets fropped by the proxy with above mentioned comment.

I hope that helps :lol:

Greetz!

Para (Bogota)

then get someone to restart it asap. cause this is silly. i bet everyone who is getting booted cant get back on and ive been having the same problem for the past 4 hours. if theres anyone who can get in touch with the proper person, ask them to do a reboot, stress testing isnt accurate if theres a bunch of ppl that cant test :lol: just my two cents

Most DEVs have jobs and lives so there isn't always someone available to reboot. We need to be patient and hope a DEV can get a moment and reboot a server. Who knows, they may possibly have to drive to the server location. :)

Most DEVs have jobs and lives so there isn't always someone available to reboot. We need to be patient and hope a DEV can get a moment and reboot a server. Who knows, they may possibly have to drive to the server location. :lol:

Same problem here, stuck at the loading screen. :)