Experience for all manufacturing especially for ammo

sirmorte

As a trader, I am constantly asked to make ammo for players. Sadly, player ammo , L2, which is most of what is requested gives me zero trade experience. Miners get experience for mining any ore. Traders should get experience making anything, even l2 ammo. I think this should be changed so that we will always get some trade experience.

Miners get experience for mining any ore.

Simply not true. If you wish I can logon my JE while you are on, group you, and mine low level ore and you will see there's no XP.

I'm OK with the low level builds not giving XP - I've just always found it strange that the level of XP granted for even higher level builds is rather low and that there's also no XP when the items are subsequently traded.

I'm OK with the low level builds not giving XP - I've just always found it strange that the level of XP granted for even higher level builds is rather low and that there's also no XP when the items are subsequently traded.

Ditto. I think this just contributes to the grind, as it forces you to do mindless trade runs for TL, instead of going out and mapping and building things for other players.

Ditto. I think this just contributes to the grind, as it forces you to do mindless trade runs for TL, instead of going out and mapping and building things for other players.

While adjusting Trade XP for building items, can we also consider adjusting the amount of Explore XP you get for analyzing the item. For every item you've successfully analyzed, you can build as many as you can find the parts and credits to make, but you can only get the Explore XP for analyzing any specific item once.