What are the specs of the server and the internet connection?

With all this lag discussion, I am curious about the server specs.

What is the speed of the server and what type and amount of RAM do you have? Also,what is the speed of your internet connection. I am getting 35 MB down and up on my service here with Verizon. Finally, what type of graphics card are you using?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With all this lag discussion, I am curious about the server specs.

What is the speed of the server and what type and amount of RAM do you have? Also,what is the speed of your internet connection. I am getting 35 MB down and up on my service here with Verizon. Finally, what type of graphics card are you using?

Again, the server hardware is pretty new and good specs as I remember. I'm thinking the lag issues are more software (server side)rather than hardware.

Yeah, the lag is all software. (Tienbau is working on solutions as we speak). Our server has 2 quad-core intel xeon processors, 16 GB of RAM, and a 100 Mbps full duplex ethernet connection in a datacenter(might be 1 Gbps, not sure). The server probably has a basic motherboard-integrated graphics chip. GPUs are pretty unimportant on servers, they just need to drive a single simple monitor configuration with a basic windows server UI.