Jenquai Rank 2 Promotion Bonus 2 Problem

Ok just taking my time in doing this, and some where along the line, I have vendored or lost 1 of the parts of the data cube for the Jenquai Rank 2 Promotion Bonus 2 quest.

I can not forfeit the quest and start over, and I don't have the 4 pieces of the data cube to make it.

Manufacturing Terminal says it is missing a fragment of a datacube, I believe it is the fragment from Swooping Eagle, as I remember getting it, and then doing some farming for credits and skill points. So I believe I vendored it after the farming and before getting the cube fragment from Zweihander.

Is there any help for this or just ignore the quest?

Jenquai Rank 2 Promotion Bonus Part 2

I have the same problem.

Missing the Corner of a Destroyed Datacube from the kill of Cenovar Gladiator

and the reward Novice's Ward because i had no free space in my inventory.

Now i can't finnish the mission(build the Fourth Inspiration) and the mission isn't forfeitable.

Submit a GM ticket at http://support.net-7.org and the GMs will resolve your issues as quickly as possible.

Thanks CDel, I put in the ticket, but like I said above, no real hurry in this, but, like I put in the ticket, I thought the cube fragments were non tradeable and you couldn't vendor them. I am pretty sure, almost 100%, that I vendored it. Looks just like vendor trash.

Yeah, there many mission items that you are erroneously allowed to sell and/or destroy, so these things happen all the time. :D

Haha, well, if I remember right, at release they had the same problem with the data cube fragments. :P