Is there a way to know if server is up?

As the title say, I didn't find a place where the status of servers is reported. I saw TS server status, but no game-servers. Is the Laucher Net7 the only way to have that information? And, right now the laucher say play.net-7.org offline, is that true?

Thx

As the title say, I didn't find a place where the status of servers is reported. I saw TS server status, but no game-servers. Is the Laucher Net7 the only way to have that information? And, right now the laucher say play.net-7.org offline, is that true?

Thx

Try the downloads section ENB Notifier I think this may be what you need.

Also yes the server is down at present.

Of course there's always the status icon in the upper right corner of the portal . . .

Yes, the upper right of net-7.org or the game launcher reports online/offline status.

Ok so I know the server is down been down for over 10hours so I was wondering what was the cause of the major crash and do we have a time that it will be back up. I really need my fix aqnd I was hoping to get an idea of when it will be back up. I hope that whatever caused the crash that you find it soon and annalate it, good luck.

Ok so I know the server is down been down for over 10hours so I was wondering what was the cause of the major crash and do we have a time that it will be back up. I really need my fix aqnd I was hoping to get an idea of when it will be back up. I hope that whatever caused the crash that you find it soon and annalate it, good luck.

See the last page of the Server Status thread in General Discussion for a partial answer.