Level 75 Hull upgrade

My TE "Jeri" is level 85 now, however, when she was 75 I went to see Mackellon on Earth station and she couldn't then or still now get her hull upgrade mission for level 75. Can someone take a look at this and make sure it isn't something I'm doing wrong. It wan't be long before I'm ready for my level 100 Hull upgrade and I still wan't have the level 75 HU done. :( Thanks for the help

My TE "Jeri" is level 85 now, however, when she was 75 I went to see Mackellon on Earth station and she couldn't then or still now get her hull upgrade mission for level 75. Can someone take a look at this and make sure it isn't something I'm doing wrong. It wan't be long before I'm ready for my level 100 Hull upgrade and I still wan't have the level 75 HU done. :( Thanks for the help

I will have a look in a bit.

I will have a look in a bit.

Not sure how you did it, as I've inspected all the stages that could lead to this but somehow you managed to complete the hull upgrade mission before you took it. (<.<)

I deleted the mission from your completed list, log out, then back in and you should be able to talk to her as long as you meet the other requirements of the mission.

Kyp,

Thanks for looking into this for me, talked to mackellan again today and she still wan't give me anything. She just gives her usual responses about the PSI's. Can't figure out what I'm missing now that I still need to get the hull upgrade. :blink:

Kyp,

Thanks for looking into this for me, talked to mackellan again today and she still wan't give me anything. She just gives her usual responses about the PSI's. Can't figure out what I'm missing now that I still need to get the hull upgrade. :blink:

Do you meet these requirements?

TT/TE, Hull lv 3, Hull 3 mission complete, and 100,000 credits to spend ?

these are all the requirements to get her to talk, or should be given where you're at. I know that you have the level 3 hull mission done. I don't know about all the rest without doing some serious db searching. :)

Well, that is the level 4 (75) hull strength, your title should have been captain. Is it?

Well, oddly enough the master mission either didn't advance previously or you were on another stage when the august patch pushed (likely) and it just updated for you. The NPC obviously giving out a different stage than you were on. I've corrected this, added the completed 75 hull upgrade mission back to your complete list and moved you to stage 12 of EarthCorps Promotion Ceremony where it tells you to visit MacKellan upon reaching level 100. When you log back in you should be ready to go.

Well, oddly enough the master mission either didn't advance previously or you were on another stage when the august patch pushed (likely) and it just updated for you. The NPC obviously giving out a different stage than you were on. I've corrected this, added the completed 75 hull upgrade mission back to your complete list and moved you to stage 12 of EarthCorps Promotion Ceremony where it tells you to visit MacKellan upon reaching level 100. When you log back in you should be ready to go.

My TE "JarodTE" seems to be in the same situation. He's a Captain and has the appropriate ship level (one weps slot and one device slot that are yet to become active) and is over lvl 90 but has the Report to MacKellan for Lvl 75 upgrade as the current HU mission lvl. Of course she won't talk to me past the go-away-and-glares-at-me portion of the talk tree.

My TE "JarodTE" seems to be in the same situation. He's a Captain and has the appropriate ship level (one weps slot and one device slot that are yet to become active) and is over lvl 90 but has the Report to MacKellan for Lvl 75 upgrade as the current HU mission lvl. Of course she won't talk to me past the go-away-and-glares-at-me portion of the talk tree.

Yeah that's her station default talk tree. It occurred because i had to change the promo master mission for TE and TT in August. I'll take a glance at it in a moment Jarod.

You're all fixed up, I'll have blacklung message you, you'll need to relog for the stage to update.

Yeah that's her station default talk tree. It occurred because i had to change the promo master mission for TE and TT in August. I'll take a glance at it in a moment Jarod.

You're all fixed up, I'll have blacklung message you, you'll need to relog for the stage to update.

All fixed, thanks much!

My TE "IceRider" is in the same situation as the above posts. Went to Report to MacKellan for Lvl 75 upgrade as the current HU mission lvl with all other prerequesits and didn't get the upg. Thought it may not give slot upg so went to her again at lvl100 and still no change - Still a Commander and tells me to go away.