"Temporarily Banned" error: Net7 activation email needed.

I just finally got everything installed and running.

Tried to log in and got a message saying that I'd been temporarily banned. Going back to Net7.org, the website is saying I still haven't activated my account. Not getting an activation email from them either after I tell the site to resend it. This the problem?

If so, user name is Adder007USA, just as on here.

Edited by Adder007USA

im having an issue aswell. net7.org, when i try to login with what i thought was my username, i get the error message saying account name or password incorrect.

ok, so i tried to get the password for it, another error message, account doesnt exist.

so i try to register, completely different than what i thought my username was. error message, account doesnt exist. and i get no activation email. ive tried repeatedly to register so i can log onto EnB, but same thing over and over.

has there been a recent wipe? maybe thats why my account doesnt exist? yet i havent been gone for more than 4 months.

what do i do?

p.s. sorry if this isnt the place for this message but i have been gone a while and stuff has been moved around alot

I just finally got everything installed and running.

Tried to log in and got a message saying that I'd been temporarily banned. Going back to Net7.org, the website is saying I still haven't activated my account. Not getting an activation email from them either after I tell the site to resend it. This the problem?

If so, user name is Adder007USA, just as on here.

Activated.

im having an issue aswell. net7.org, when i try to login with what i thought was my username, i get the error message saying account name or password incorrect.

ok, so i tried to get the password for it, another error message, account doesnt exist.

so i try to register, completely different than what i thought my username was. error message, account doesnt exist. and i get no activation email. ive tried repeatedly to register so i can log onto EnB, but same thing over and over.

has there been a recent wipe? maybe thats why my account doesnt exist? yet i havent been gone for more than 4 months.

what do i do?

p.s. sorry if this isnt the place for this message but i have been gone a while and stuff has been moved around alot

There is a play account "Caprica" associated with your forum name. Is this the account name you're trying?

Well, that's strange as the portal uses the SAME user name and password as your game account.

Its not possible for one to work and not the other, as it reads the same table.

Please ensure you are logging in to http://www.net-7.org with your GAME account details and NOT forum account ....

As long as you're down there...

Could someone please activate my Net-7 account BSM under my Redbeard forums account for me. I have yet to receive any activation emails, but the best tech support out there has helped me every time I've needed anything. Thanks guys!!!

Redbeard

As long as you're down there...

Could someone please activate my Net-7 account BSM under my Redbeard forums account for me. I have yet to receive any activation emails, but the best tech support out there has helped me every time I've needed anything. Thanks guys!!!

Redbeard

Activated, thanks :(