State of Game

Trapt

Firstly Hello!!!

Hope things are well. I've been deep in work and raising a family, so i've taken a break from gaming. I've thought about the game and miss playing. I'm in the process of getting the game installed and updated, as I upgraded to windows 7 and fdisk'd all of my computers and need to reinstall. I'm just curious what has changed since i've been gone? I've looked for patch notes but I can't find any. I've been gone for about 4 or 5 months to give you a time frame.

Many thanks ahead of time for the info!!

Hi Trapt, welcome back and I hope the new family members are thriving.

The best place to check out what's new is in the launcher updates on the loading screen. There's still a lot that not's working properly but it's all getting fixed gradually. I guess the highlights are the hulks, orefield and mob dynamics. A lot of work has gone into the missions too.

cheers,

TB

Heh, was about to make the same post too until I saw Trapt's. Been busy getting my ass chewed out by RDCs at Navy boot camp the past 8 weeks. Fun times let me tell ya :P Glad to see things start still chuging along great. Was reading net-7.org and looks like a good deal of things been added in the last month. I didn't see it in the updates, but any new raids placed in or systems? Might just be looking in the wrong place and that's why I'm not finding it.

Edited by Seinar