How about Guild lounges

sirmorte

i have a suggestion. maybe setup a bunch of "blank" stations around the galaxy and players can "rent" booths out for a price or have the station take a share of the profits off the vendors. Guilds can hold "shares" in the profibility of the station and gain credits off the profits sold there. the more shares the guild holds the more priveleges it could have over the station. just a thought..... ;)

I was thinking more about having Guild Vaults in the exisiting Space Stations.

A Guild Vault could also double as a Guild Hall, perhaps?

Would be nice to have a social center and more ingame guild representation imo.

Sure EVE has this but it's not an exclusive feature.

As a former Shadowbane and Star Wars Galaxies player, am always intrigued by territory control and player housing related stuff tbh.

Am just throwing stuff out there, with no expectations of any of it sticking.

Agree on fixes first.

Get back to work... just kidding!

;)

I appreciate all the hard work done by all.

Thanks for the EnB Emu!!!

guild vault, private guild rooms in stations which have rooms closed, guild stations are probably all going to be done at some point. It will be weird for non-guild members to see guild players vanishing through 'blocked off' doors. Kinda like their walking through a wall, like the guy from 'Men who stare at goats' couldn't do!

I also like the idea of a private lounge in QAR for people with super RD faction which has the fabled RD job terminal. Using this you can 'share the love' and run dangerous jobs for RD faction which brings the RD faction of other group members involved up nicely too.