Ballistic Mystix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Thought i might give this a bump to the front page hope no one minds.

At this point we are a small guild,that seems to be in the process of reforming itself.

Most of the vets are not around from what i can tell from the guild membership page. But we do have new blood rolling in all the time and some nights have up to a dozen members online.

If anyone is interested in joining a small group of friendly people

contact Pappasmurf < leader: me Questorzarnac or one of the other fine people in our guild.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='questorzarnac' timestamp='1294732912' post='31916']
If anyone is interested in joining a small group of friendly people
contact Pappasmurf < leader: me Questorzarnac or one of the other fine people in our guild.
[/quote]

Another bump, in search of new blood. Contact any of our fine peeps and we'll throw an invite your way!

• 4 months later...
LOL yes we build...I have several toons in BM and not, we don't stand on cerimony for builds. I personally have high end toons of every class, and poppa has several as well. If you see a "matt" toon its probably me (although there are a few matt based toons that aren't me) I have, with almost all my toons worked "matt" into the name, and poppa has worked some varient of poppa or smurf into most of his toons as well. I will be honest, when I'm playing a toon that is in the guild I rarely guild chat, most times I'm not even in the time of the others when those toons are on. Some of mine: mattreaction, mattsacre, matterialsquirel, mattsle, mattitude,matthattr, mattsmule, mattfinnish, snottymatthottie etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hey, you guys have a website to apply at?

Been playing the EMU on and off for the last couple years and I recently hit 140+ with my PW (also have a 150+ JE and a ton of 110+ toons). I would be interested joining a fun little guild especially while I level my horde of alts (which can get a little monotonous).

nah we dont use a website that i know of, even tho one is in our MOTD ive never been there lol.

Contact me or anyone else with a BM tag in game and we will hook ya up im sure. Edited by Ryle

• 1 month later...
So, with the influx of returning players, probably stirred up with the Beta announcement, I have noticed a lot of unguilded players floating around.

BM is always looking for people. Our only three rules are 1. Have fun, 2. Help other players advance, 3. There can be no other rules.

Shoot me a tell in game, or any other guild officer and we will tag you up, there is also a signing bonus and we encourage you to bring all of your alts and friends as well.

We have been getting a little more active as of late, and we have builders/helpers for almost every profession and item. Some really rare stuff we are still working on getting, but the vast majority we can do collectively.

Most of us also have alts we are constantly leveling, we are not just an end-game guild here, we play at all levels of the game.

Sound good? We want you!

If any of you are members of BM and havent been on lately, all guilds got wiped, so you need to contact Rich, Myself, or any other officer to get re-tagged.

We are also looking for more members as the game population seems to be growing. Give us a look, we are a pretty cool bunch of guys, seriously. Especially Cin, our resident misteller XD

• 3 weeks later...
For anyone from BM that doesnt know already. Due to the guild wipe and losing most of our people, the active membership of BM that has been on lately (Myself, Cintrain, and my girlfriend Rhia) have all joined Static.

Static has offered to merge us, and anyone from BM is welcome to join us. Specifically Rich, Q, Crichton, the guys who have been active the most recently. Contact any Static officer, especially Vaden or Peakaboo for details and so on.

I miss you guys and hope its just that you havent logged in lately.

Take it easy.