new push's

I know that the devs are busy. However it would be nice to know when a new push is coming. The anticipation for it, not just from me, but from the whole community kind of magical.

But there is a kinda feeling of woe when we hear that it is coming within a certain time frame and don't see anything happen :huh:

I have sat here and watched the forums religiously over the last five days or so and seen topics rise and fall, but nothing pertaining to the new "push". If it's announced in game would it really be so hard to announce on these forums as well? I know I don't speak for myself when I say any information on new content is welcome and something to look forward to.

Keep up the awesome job you are doing devs!!! But please don't leave us players out of the loop. We look forward to the anticipation of testing whatever new content you throw at us :) All we ask is that you communicate it to us, through these forums for those of us that can't be in game as much as some. :)

I know that the devs are busy. However it would be nice to know when a new push is coming. The anticipation for it, not just from me, but from the whole community kind of magical.

But there is a kinda feeling of woe when we hear that it is coming within a certain time frame and don't see anything happen :huh:

I have sat here and watched the forums religiously over the last five days or so and seen topics rise and fall, but nothing pertaining to the new "push". If it's announced in game would it really be so hard to announce on these forums as well? I know I don't speak for myself when I say any information on new content is welcome and something to look forward to.

Keep up the awesome job you are doing devs!!! But please don't leave us players out of the loop. We look forward to the anticipation of testing whatever new content you throw at us :) All we ask is that you communicate it to us, through these forums for those of us that can't be in game as much as some. :)

It will probably be today sometime, you'll see the notes on the launcher soon if you don't already. We were going to do it yesterday but there were some last minute changes. Keep in mind that in most cases it will be within the first week of the month following the month in question. So for example the August patch will be today, the September patch (in october) will be in the first week or so of October.

Well if it hasn't yet been pushed (I didn't get to check yesterday, was trying to finish something and was necessarily afk) then note that someone asked for an extension prior to the push. I won't mention names to prevent a patch-day lynchmob but it will go in as soon as that person has finished and one of the individuals that do the push are available to do so.

Well if it hasn't yet been pushed (I didn't get to check yesterday, was trying to finish something and was necessarily afk) then note that someone asked for an extension prior to the push. I won't mention names to prevent a patch-day lynchmob but it will go in as soon as that person has finished and one of the individuals that do the push are available to do so.

Hello,

Well I am the guilty one and if they want to lynch me they can go ahead! lol Tienbau & I wanted to make sure some thing to do with the hulks were in and tested fully so that when the push did happen things would be right from the start. I feel it is better to "Fully" test things "Before" pushing them to the play server, just wished that was the case all the time. Anyway, I have been testing out the new stuff and everything looks ok for the most part. TTYL :-)

Merlin