The Shadows are looking for you!

Hello everyone,

I am giving everyone at this time an open invite to The Shadows Guild. I am also please to announce that The Shadows have now broken off into 2 seperate guilds and the new guild called: Shadows Elite CL (150) It is the guild that our 150 players move into and I am please to say we now have about 30 to 40 toons in the 150 guild.

So if you are new or just unhappy with the guild you are in or would like to talk about mergers let me know. You can PM me here in the forms, in game or come and join us on Team Speak as most of us use TS as our main line of chat.

Benifits: Complete team work, fast leveling if that is your cup of tea. Vast player knowalage & we do many raids. Most of your members have very nice stuff and we have builders that build 99% of what is in the game at the moment. We have groups out mining, combat & exploreing on a daily basics. Another big benifit is that member get up-to-date details of my night chasing Riddick around the map! This has become a very fun event for myself, my guild member and I think Riddick himself looks forward to me playing cat & mouse with him!

So once again if you are looking for a new or different guild you can call home without all the BS then give the Shadows a try! I promise you will not be sorry if you do.

TTYL :-)

Merlin