For Tradermagoo and Builders Inc

Ok, he asked for this chat log, here it is.

"(8):13:29:34 [Guild] Lasermag: yeah thats a freaking waste

(0):13:29:50 COMPUTER: Eupraxia logged in.

(0):13:29:59 COMPUTER: Nyorei logged in.

(8):13:30:12 [Guild] Nez: yeah no &^%$ off lvl 3 aint worth the time. you shouldnt be on lvl 3 long enough to make it worth while pm... imho

(8):13:30:46 [Guild] Praxis: anyone hunting cl 41 ish i can join im JE

(0):13:31: 8 COMPUTER: Squidpants logged in.

(8):13:31:27 [Guild] Ahrimar: I know lvl 3 isnt worth for you, but it would make getting the next 20 lvls easier and faster, so, for a day or so, its worth it."

Edited by Slayerman
Removed profanity

Thank You Ahrimar I have kicked both of them from the guild and will get alts as I find them. if you guys want to know where this was taken from it's XX:\Earth & Beyond\release\chat.log I wont take this from anyone in the guild. If you have issues with my guild let me know and post the text of the problem. Or let me know in game or Greggary he has admiral in the guild also.

I don't believe there is room for this in the entire emulator period. Just my opinion.

We've got some weirdo's in our guild who always keep things interesting. :( And we have some that have no problem sharing their opinion [cough]Magoo[cough], but at least they will help out whenever they can, builds, JS, WH, etc.

I'm not sure this needs further posts, it looks as though there was an issue, reported, and taken care of.

Pretty much should be deleted as to not wreck any future attemps at those involved to change their evil ways. :(

i have an issue with this.. as it appear as though some one has reported me for something i havent said\done and i have been booted from the guild...

i did not nor have i ever used profanity in this game and i take exception to be accused of.. i did however say

"Ahrimar lvl 3 aint worth the time. you shouldnt be on lvl 3 long enough to make it worth while pm... imho" but it appears to have been edited / doctored to make it appear as though i swore or abused him. which i categorically deny...

this comment is my opnion and was voiced as Ahmirmar was in my opnion spamming the guild chat because no one would build him items, after declaring that "this guild doesnt live up to its name", i replied with my statement (minus the added edited extra content) and that was the only comment i made on the subject.

it would appear that ahrimar has taken an issue with my opnion and rather than comment back or express his differning opnion to me has regeistered a complain against me and had me booted from the guild.

its a shame as although i am relatively new to the guild i was begining to get to the friendly and helpful characters within it.

whilst i agree there is no place in the a guild or gaming community for people who grief others and they should be asked to leave, in this case the accusations are entirely unfounded ( i mean really in his poorly edited log the attributed comment i was meant to have made doesnt even make sense and he even left in the imho .. a polite thing to say when griefing someone no?? ) and i wasnt asked to defend myself or even if this was true. Of course i respect mr magoo as the guild leader and dont expect him to have to waste his time chasing up every complaint, but still i would have liked the opertunity to defend myself.

having said that, i wish the guild all the best and will try and not let this ruin my experience of this great resurected game.

peace out.

i have an issue with this.. as it appear as though some one has reported me for something i havent said\done and i have been booted from the guild...

i did not nor have i ever used profanity in this game and i take exception to be accused of.. i did however say

"Ahrimar lvl 3 aint worth the time. you shouldnt be on lvl 3 long enough to make it worth while pm... imho" but it appears to have been edited / doctored to make it appear as though i swore or abused him. which i categorically deny...

this comment is my opnion and was voiced as Ahmirmar was in my opnion spamming the guild chat because no one would build him items, after declaring that "this guild doesnt live up to its name", i replied with my statement (minus the added edited extra content) and that was the only comment i made on the subject.

it would appear that ahrimar has taken an issue with my opnion and rather than comment back or express his differning opnion to me has regeistered a complain against me and had me booted from the guild.

its a shame as although i am relatively new to the guild i was begining to get to the friendly and helpful characters within it.

whilst i agree there is no place in the a guild or gaming community for people who grief others and they should be asked to leave, in this case the accusations are entirely unfounded ( i mean really in his poorly edited log the attributed comment i was meant to have made doesnt even make sense and he even left in the imho .. a polite thing to say when griefing someone no?? ) and i wasnt asked to defend myself or even if this was true. Of course i respect mr magoo as the guild leader and dont expect him to have to waste his time chasing up every complaint, but still i would have liked the opertunity to defend myself.

having said that, i wish the guild all the best and will try and not let this ruin my experience of this great resurected game.

peace out.

He's right logs can be edited There is no way to protect the system from this. To make sure he din't say it or did say it there should be proof from other members that where online at the time. And ofcourse they will have the same chat log. Or PARANOID MODE ON. They all edited their logs because they don't like me !!! Paranoid mode off.

anyways logs are no proof.