How did you get to 150?

135 members have voted

1. 1. I made it to 150 by mostly:

• solo play
    • group play (not multiboxing, but includes Guild)
    • Solo & group (non multi, includes guild)
    • Mulit boxing
    • Being toured
    • Giving tours
    • Another option not listed (Please explain)

If I remember correctly when ST4 first started the [b]XP Booster's[/b] were still on so the first 30-50 level were pretty fast, after that everything was reverted back to normal xp gain giving that game more stability.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

DEV toons - i just made myself level 150 :p

PLAY toons - mostly missions and some jobs thrown in.  On my miner (which is still not 150 but is my closest one thus far) i did it all pretty much mining glenn gas once I was 70 or so and could pull level 8 ores.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my JE to 150 today.

I did it with a mix of everything mostly solo.

Its funny, when i got to level 70 everything seemed to be going so slow

like i would never get to the next level.

But after some mining around and picking my battles wisely I was able to get to 150.

Many thanks to the devs who have this game up and running.

Westwood had some really good games.

• 2 weeks later...

DEV toons - i just made myself level 150 :P

PLAY toons - mostly missions and some jobs thrown in.  On my miner (which is still not 150 but is my closest one thus far) i did it all pretty much mining glenn gas once I was 70 or so and could pull level 8 ores.

Man, I'd tear my hair out if all I did was mine gas in glenn from 70 -140 ish.  I've gotta change it up :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Terran Scout to 150 in 7 days using this method:

OL 0 - Tour of Beta Hydri took me to explore 25

Looting chavez in glenn took me to trade 25

OL 50 - Looted a gate raid - took me to trade 40

Leeched CL from toons killing birds in antares until OL135

Then got RD faction through a few Tsu missions, and some chavez culling.

135-150 : mining, and leeching CL from my other toons in paramis.

• 1 year later...
Notice, dear readers how little the above players mention Content and missions backed their meteoric rise to OL 150. Are there any, if at all, mission hounds out there who have completed every mission their race/class can? Powerlevellers must not like the world they level-up in.

From the writer's desk at NET-7 SOL in Saturn sector, this is the Pakkrat.

Notice, dear readers how little the above players mention Content and missions backed their meteoric rise to OL 150. Are there any, if at all, mission hounds out there who have completed every mission their race/class can? Powerlevellers must not like the world they level-up in.

From the writer's desk at NET-7 SOL in Saturn sector, this is the Pakkrat.

I think my Agrippa PP, Eutropia is missing the mission(s) to make the devices for the FB and Gate raid, otherwise, she's done every mission, I believe. She has a finished missions count of 220. She's still at OL 138, so not even to 150 yet. Let me know if I'm missing anything and I'll be HAPPY to go do them :D

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Wow, Alurra you have a lot of toons! I just got here, and after a day of play I'm only ~OL25. On Live, maybe a month or two after release I hit the level cap (I think it was L99 at the time though, not 150) with my JD. I primarily soloed, and after exploring the entire galaxy (and killing at least one of everything I found haha) I ran tours for friends to finish exploration. Psy shield was great for those rough warp points! I ran missions to finish my combat, and I eventually finished trade simply as a by product of selling off my loot as I farmed for better dropped gear (if I recall correctly it was most Chavez and Red Dragon that I was farming, but that was a long time ago). I then maxed out a PW and a TT, before moving on to the next game. Sadly, by the time I had decided to come back to ENB to see how the content had evolved, they had shut it down. Happily, I just found this emulator!