Can any ship mine?

As a newbie, I had a question. Can any ship mine? More specifically can a Terran Enforcer or Progen Privateer mine?

Nope! The only classes who can trade are:

- Progen Sentinel

- Terran Scout

- Jenquai Explorer

You could also try playing a freespacer miner. They have awesome fighting skills and can mine better than any progen, jenquai or terran.

Otherwise play a ten-gu 'toucher' ship. It is the only tengu ship that can mine and just ask anyone: it's pure brilliant.

You could also try playing a freespacer miner. They have awesome fighting skills and can mine better than any progen, jenquai or terran.

Otherwise play a ten-gu 'toucher' ship. It is the only tengu ship that can mine and just ask anyone: it's pure brilliant.

LOL how do I get those classes? :) At the end of the path do you put in -gimmemobsforclasses?

while the op's question was answered... this does bring up an idea... I suppose that any ship "could" mine... since prospect is a player skill and its the player that is mining and not actually the ship??? does that sound correct...

• 3 weeks later...

while the op's question was answered... this does bring up an idea... I suppose that any ship "could" mine... since prospect is a player skill and its the player that is mining and not actually the ship??? does that sound correct...

Unless you can come up with a way to have a Jenquai Explorer toon get ahold of a Terran Tradesman's ship, I'd have to say it's a moot point. :) The classes are tied to the ships.