Black Spit

Calculated Price 218436

Buy Price(player->vendor) 21844

Sell Price(vendor->player) 283967

Archos Plasma Rounds

Calculated 25816

Buy Price 2582

Sell Price 33561

these numbers are way off, but we need to fix it WITHOUT doing a content update.

possible revised prices:

Calculated Price 27534

Buy Price 2753

Sell Price 35794

I believe this was caused by changes to the items that unintentionally affected the prices.

Buy price 40

Sell price 520

This is what enbdatabase still lists it as, and I believe this is what it was, same as caster rounds, a full stack would cost just over 1M credits without negotiate. A sell price of 35794 would still cost 71.5M for a stack.

I looted, mapped, and was able to build Chemical Black Spitt ammo today.

The DB has an error arround the icon for the ammo - it comes up as null. But manues and shoots just fine.

Hopefully Plasma is out there as well then.

So did they fix the build cost too?

Nope, it's still 10M credits a stack to manufacture.

There was an exploit at the same time where vendors were buying stacks of Black Spittter ammo for 54M credits. Of course it's expected that exploits get fixed pretty fast and it was but notable that the manufacturing cost was unchanged when the exploit was fixed.

Edited by Lot

Nope, it's still 10M credits a stack to manufacture.

There was an exploit at the same time where vendors were buying stacks of Black Spittter ammo for 54M credits. Of course it's expected that exploits get fixed pretty fast and it was but notable that the manufacturing cost was unchanged when the exploit was fixed.

Is there someone from the dev team who can comment on whether or not this is on the list of bugs to be fixed? Is it just waiting on a content push?

Plasma Spit exists as well, now if we Jenquai can just get a Plasma Beam from GoBB, but increase the recharge on it, tripling the damage&reload would be perfect.

Would be nice, I would want them to keep the overall DPS the same, could even live with it slightly lowered. A 6 second version (before any turbo is applied) would be nice, can pair it up with a couple of 6 sec EoD beams. Would be nice to have a scan buff on a Plasma weapon, as none of the existing plasma beams do, but multiple energy ones do.

Would be nice, I would want them to keep the overall DPS the same, could even live with it slightly lowered.  A 6 second version (before any turbo is applied) would be nice, can pair it up with a couple of 6 sec EoD beams.  Would be nice to have a scan buff on a Plasma weapon, as none of the existing plasma beams do, but multiple energy ones do.

The Black Streak is already changed to a 6 sec reload, just if you don't kn:). ;)

greets

Hexergirl

Would be nice, I would want them to keep the overall DPS the same, could even live with it slightly lowered. A 6 second version (before any turbo is applied) would be nice, can pair it up with a couple of 6 sec EoD beams. Would be nice to have a scan buff on a Plasma weapon, as none of the existing plasma beams do, but multiple energy ones do.

6 seconds isnt enough for me, i want the 10.8 it would get a 3x reload, lines up nicely with the DP, ED, GoD, and DG. But yes keep the same exact buffs.

Hexergirl, not yet, still shows up as 3.6 seconds in game.

Edited by will

Ok, recharge is 6 second testing it, but still lists 3.6 on the ingame item description.

Also, Black Spit - Chemical and Black Spit - Plasma are currently causing CTD's when logging into stations.

Don't know why it shows the old recharge, maybe because it exists already before the changes. But the new ones should list the new recharge.

Is it only you who crashes with the plasma and chemical ammo? Because didn't heard that it causes a crash til now.

greets

Hexergirl

Don't know why it shows the old recharge, maybe because it exists already before the changes. But the new ones should list the new recharge.

Is it only you who crashes with the plasma and chemical ammo? Because didn't heard that it causes a crash til now.

greets

Hexergirl

It was crashing me as soon as I get in almost every time, and was crashing others when i tried to trade it to them almost everytime, but could trade between my own toons no problem.

In summary:

Black Spit (impact ammo)

1. Manufacture cost is still too high and needs lowering back to sensible levels.

2. Vendor sell price in Paramis too high.

Black Spit - Chemical & Black Spit - Plasma

1. Manufacture cost is too high and needs lowering to sensible levels.

2. Does not appear in Paramis vendor yet.

3. Have no icons.

Final problem - the most critical of all: Chemical and Plasma ammo is causing client sessions to crash when either docking or attempting to trade the items to another player. Yes, the ammo probably found its way prematurely from the development server on to the play server (which seems obvious evidenced by the GM checking drops for a report).

Please get the situations above sorted out ASAP. :)

In summary:

Black Spit (impact ammo)

1. Manufacture cost is still too high and needs lowering back to sensible levels.

2. Vendor sell price in Paramis too high.

Black Spit - Chemical & Black Spit - Plasma

1. Manufacture cost is too high and needs lowering to sensible levels.

2. Does not appear in Paramis vendor yet.

3. Have no icons.

Final problem - the most critical of all: Chemical and Plasma ammo is causing client sessions to crash when either docking or attempting to trade the items to another player. Yes, the ammo probably found its way prematurely from the development server on to the play server (which seems obvious evidenced by the GM checking drops for a report).

Please get the situations above sorted out ASAP. :)

If not done i would think the right place for wrong prices is here:

https://enb-emulator....https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/204-incorrectly-set-items/

Riia is the one who handles the items.

When it goes to the crashes, i had a look at the plasma and chemical ammo, they are set correctly it seems(besides the prices).

I don't see there a reason for the crashes.

They are set the same way than the Black Spit ammo, only thing is a different type of ammo

and visual effect.

So all we can do is waiting for Tienbau or David, that they find the reason and can fix it.

greets

Hexergirl

I run two account on two seperate machines ... one account on my 1st PC would not log-in because I had the spitter samples in my hold but if I log on that same account with the 2nd PC I can log in and dump the samples. FYI

Ammo Manufact cost = 890k a stack BTW

Hexergirl, the blackspit ammo (plasma and chemical) crasht the Net7Proxy not the client.

When you dock, undock, change sectors/systems, loot or create the ammo via the manu terminal.

I also created a stack of the ammo on my GM PW avatar, and this also instantly crashed my client/Net7Proxy client.

To even get back into the game, I had to remove the Plasma ammo from my cargohold and space it.

Hope this helps.