Remove guilds from the Stress Test period-its like 2 unions have taken over! Free us!

Heya

Im Leader of a very small german guild (only 6 ppl so far) and sorry but i never seen Voncorp or Builders Ninja Bosses or spawns. First come first serve or maybe strongest come strongest get kill.

I went to FB's with Magoo and many others and been always treated fair. All got loot and ammosamples. Even got the prints of Tengu PL and ML out of a run. Throwing shit on those guys is (cant find words). Back in Life we had much more probs getting bosses or kill/loot. And if i ask on Market for some stuff, many times Magoo is one of the guys that answers the call and builds many things for free or a lil donation.

I ask to close this thread its a shame....

well its been 11 days and the op has yet to speak up.

its intresting how this thread has caused ppl to speak about the thing they like.... E&B

were all here to play the game.

kinda like a rock concert...

some folks stand and shout

some sit and absorb

some drink, some smoke

they all are there to hear the band

heck, 1 guy even made a PIE chart.....

well its been 11 days and the op has yet to speak up.

its intresting how this thread has caused ppl to speak about the thing they like.... E&B

heck, 1 guy even made a PIE chart.....

Don't you judge me! Maybe I like charts... :P

On that positive note, this thread is about old enough to be locked. I'm going to close it down while everyone's happy to make sure it doesn't get all angry again.