Not receiving activation emails

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
[quote name='Armorjax' timestamp='1300213506' post='36615']
Trying to activate "Armorjax" and the emails aren't coming through and it's still reporting me as inactive. Hope this is the right area to post in.

Thanks!
[/quote]
Activated. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davenport80
I have attempted to register a new account, but have yet to receive an activation e-mail.
Can you please activate user id davenport80 under the comcast e-mail address?
I thought the activation e-mail was being blocked for some reason. I attempted to create accounts under davenport1980 with a yahoo e-mail address. Please feel free to remove those, and just activate davenport80 with the comcast e-mail address.

I heard about this game from a friend, and I am really looking forward to playing.
Thanks in advance.

[quote name='davenport80' timestamp='1301040855' post='37157']
I have attempted to register a new account, but have yet to receive an activation e-mail.
Can you please activate user id davenport80 under the comcast e-mail address?
I thought the activation e-mail was being blocked for some reason. I attempted to create accounts under davenport1980 with a yahoo e-mail address. Please feel free to remove those, and just activate davenport80 with the comcast e-mail address.

I heard about this game from a friend, and I am really looking forward to playing.
Thanks in advance.
[/quote]
Are you referring to a forum account (here) or a game account (at net-7.org)? I don't see a davenport80 or davenport 1980 registered at all in either place. Are you sure the registrations went through? If you can't register, send me an e-mail at cdel@net-7.org and I'll set you up with an account manually.

Guest davenport80
I apologize, I was referring to a game account at net-7.org. Would you handle that or is there a forum posting on net-7 for these type of issues?

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1301048458' post='37160']
Are you referring to a forum account (here) or a game account (at net-7.org)? I don't see a davenport80 or davenport 1980 registered at all in either place. Are you sure the registrations went through? If you can't register, send me an e-mail at cdel@net-7.org and I'll set you up with an account manually.
[/quote]

[quote name='davenport80' timestamp='1301056683' post='37163']
I apologize, I was referring to a game account at net-7.org. Would you handle that or is there a forum posting on net-7 for these type of issues?
[/quote]

You are required to have a live forum account before you can create a Net-7 account

if you dont have a forum account you must create one first :D