Not receiving activation emails

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i did not include my email its *@yahoo.com I need a an account created thank you

I've created an account for you. You should receive an e-mail shortly with your account details.

Zachary,

Have you created an account on the forums first?

You are signed in as a guest, you need a valid forum account to create a game account.

Thanks

I created a forums account as you can see I had to make a new email address becuase it was saying my old one was in use but yea I still can not logon to the game says my account is temp banned my account name is zackswack123 and my email is *@aim.com thank you

Edited by Dakynos
Removed e-mail

I created a forums account as you can see I had to make a new email address becuase it was saying my old one was in use but yea I still can not logon to the game says my account is temp banned my account name is zackswack123 and my email is *@aim.com thank you

Activated. You can log in now. :)

Hey C Del, can you check on naughtygirl99 again please? She's still unable to log into the game, or reply to posts in the forums and her status shows as validating under the members section. Thanks again for all you do!

I had activated the forum account with the log in name "Naughtygirl" before. I notice now there's also a "Naughtygirl99", and I've activated that one as well. The only play account I found was "Naughtygirl", which is linked to the first of those two accounts, and I've activated that one already. What username is she using to log into the play server?

I will jump on the band wagon here. I failed to recieve activation email for my ryzak7 accounts. One is through neo.rr.com the second is through juno.com. Alternately, I created a gmail account that recieved the activation email. It appears at first glance that time warner and juno may have black listed the email origin the activations are being sent from as they don't show up anywhere (junk/spam/ whatever other filters). I would like one of thhe ryzak7 accounts activated please, just choose one of the two and wipe the other. Thank you for your time.

I will jump on the band wagon here. I failed to recieve activation email for my ryzak7 accounts. One is through neo.rr.com the second is through juno.com. Alternately, I created a gmail account that recieved the activation email. It appears at first glance that time warner and juno may have black listed the email origin the activations are being sent from as they don't show up anywhere (junk/spam/ whatever other filters). I would like one of thhe ryzak7 accounts activated please, just choose one of the two and wipe the other. Thank you for your time.

Your account "ryzak7" seems to be activated. Did someone else activate it for you?

Hey guys,

I created a 2nd account many months ago and called it "Saursclones". I cannot remember the password for it. Since I don't want to delete any of the characters under my main login "Saurron", I would love to get this one going again so I can get to some of the stuff in the vaults for the 2 characters I had created with it as well as create new characters. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Saurron

Hey guys,

I created a 2nd account many months ago and called it "Saursclones". I cannot remember the password for it. Since I don't want to delete any of the characters under my main login "Saurron", I would love to get this one going again so I can get to some of the stuff in the vaults for the 2 characters I had created with it as well as create new characters. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Saurron

Guys, I just checked the date when I received the activation email for the old account and it was 12/14/2009. That may have been before the last player wipe. :)

Hi,

I have an account named Blondin here on forum and at net-7.org.

I played already with that account but now game says temporary banned.

If i log into net-7.org it let me in but tells me also my account is inactive.

re-activation mails i don't recieve(seems both net-7.org and the forum can't send mails to freenet.de, web.de also no success)

(i made this account with help of googlemail :) )

could you please reactivate the account Blondin?

please also here on forum because forum tells me there is no such account.....(easy to check just look in members there is an account named Blondin, with one post i made)

would be nice ;)

Blondin

Edited by Nophretete

Hi,

I have an account named Blondin here on forum and at net-7.org.

I played already with that account but now game says temporary banned.

If i log into net-7.org it let me in but tells me also my account is inactive.

re-activation mails i don't recieve(seems both net-7.org and the forum can't send mails to freenet.de, web.de also no success)

(i made this account with help of googlemail ;) )

could you please reactivate the account Blondin?

please also here on forum because forum tells me there is no such account.....(easy to check just look in members there is an account named Blondin, with one post i made)

would be nice ;)

Blondin

I have activated this account for you.

I'm guessing this is a second account, as i found a 'Blondine' user with the same forum username/e-mail combination.

Both are now active.

Thanks

I have activated this account for you.

I'm guessing this is a second account, as i found a 'Blondine' user with the same forum username/e-mail combination.

Both are now active.

Thanks

Many thanks for the fast support. ;)

Both are now active in Game, the Blondin was just because there were problems with activate mails not receiving. The account Blondine was the right one. ;)

I changed now the email address for this account(Blondine) and all is fine.

Blondin i can't login here in forum...user not known, but no problem i don't need this account really.

I can login in game with both.

thx

Blondin

I find myself in a similar situation as those that have posted here. I registered with the forums and the emulator using my primary email and have not received any activation emails within the last roughly 24hrs. When I change my email in the forums to my old yahoo email address I get an activation email immediately. I would prefer to use my primary email as it is the one that I use and check regularly. My primary email should still be saved with the emulator site and I am wondering if there is any way that the email for the forums can be changed to that email without having to reactivate my forum account and is it also possible that my emulator registration can be activated so that I might be able to log into the game server.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter

Drogan

Activated Drogn and ghostridder. (Sorry for the long wait, Drogan. Don't know how I missed this for two days.)

It's all good, thanks for activating. Now if I just knew why I didn't get the emails in my main account and had to use my old yahoo I'd be set. :P

It's all good, thanks for activating. Now if I just knew why I didn't get the emails in my main account and had to use my old yahoo I'd be set. :P

The problem's on our end. We've been struggling with it for a long time.