Not receiving activation emails

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post the problem, but I've setup another account on both here and at net-7 under the username omniscience2, but in both instances the activation emails are not getting through. I've checked that mail is able to be sent to the address and checked that the correct address has been given to both sites, but can't figure out what to do?

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've activated your account for you. Would you mind if I sent you a test e-mail to try to see why this problem is happening? In all likelihood, you won't even actually receive the e-mail; I just need the error message that should come back from your mail server.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i figured i would post here as opposed to starting another thread. Same prob no activation email. its been a couple hours and i already tried to resending it. thanks in advance for your help cdel or slayer or whom ever.

Activated. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if there's any chance of getting an old account re-enabled on the play server? "Pyryck" I've tried the auto-email a couple of times without anything being sent through. I can provide an additional account and email if needed. Open to testing the auto-response system as well.

Think I have everything reinstalled correctly under Win7 64bit but that darn Megan just won't let me get by. <_<

Wonder if there's any chance of getting an old account re-enabled on the play server? "Pyryck" I've tried the auto-email a couple of times without anything being sent through. I can provide an additional account and email if needed. Open to testing the auto-response system as well.

Think I have everything reinstalled correctly under Win7 64bit but that darn Megan just won't let me get by. :(

I've enabled your account for you. Let me know if you still can't get into the game.

Sorry to bug you, too... But, same problem...

I'm not receiving the activation emails, first tried last night, about 12 hours ago, then again a few minutes ago. Came here, found this thread.

I've checked the spam basket and they aren't going there... SO, I have no clue what's going on...

Any chance of some intervention?

Sorry to bug you, too... But, same problem...

I'm not receiving the activation emails, first tried last night, about 12 hours ago, then again a few minutes ago. Came here, found this thread.

I've checked the spam basket and they aren't going there... SO, I have no clue what's going on...

Any chance of some intervention?

I assume your account is "scoot". I've activated it for you. :)

Same here. Didn't get activation e-mail for any of the accounts.

They both should figure under the same name: auristel

Thanks in advance.

You're good to go on both accounts now.

Guest Isshinryu

Following up -- I also tried to register using the Net-7 portal, but I receive a warning message that my account has not been email validate yet (no email yet either).

Thanks again,

Issh

Following up -- I also tried to register using the Net-7 portal, but I receive a warning message that my account has not been email validate yet (no email yet either).

Thanks again,

Issh

Sorry for the delay. Your account is now active.

Can you activate an account for a friend who hasn't received the email and can't post a reply to this topic please? The account name is naughtygirl99

Thanks!

Their forum and play server accounts are activated. :D