Will there be AA's?

Most of us know that in live AA's were among the most desirable items. Some had unique buffs not present on any other item. Others were absolutely useless like the lvl 9 TW only one. A few were comparable or better than the best raid loot.

So,

Will there even be AA's?

Will they be as powerful as in live?

And will they drop as rarely?

Will the useless ones be recurring? (I ask this because of the L6 zenshai shard thread a while back)

It would be nice if they still dropped rarely, just not so rare that mainly eBayers will have them like in live... :)

imo AA's were miner incentives to improve their game... and I think with all the work Merl is doing AA's may just be obsolete... so unless they are just super easy to code... we may have better things coming down the pike? just my .02

they will certainly be back in game, not for a while though probably. I think they should still be ultra rare, though a little more common than live since we have a smaller playerbase.

I don't think you'll be able to identify the ancient artifacts you have now. UnID'd artifacts drop rates will either be lowered before the next playerwipe or we will remove the artifacts from players if found to be in excess. No point in having a rare item drop if everyone has a ton of them the day they are released.

Most of us know that in live AA's were among the most desirable items. Some had unique buffs not present on any other item. Others were absolutely useless like the lvl 9 TW only one. A few were comparable or better than the best raid loot.

So,

Will there even be AA's?

Will they be as powerful as in live?

And will they drop as rarely?

Will the useless ones be recurring? (I ask this because of the L6 zenshai shard thread a while back)

It would be nice if they still dropped rarely, just not so rare that mainly eBayers will have them like in live... :rolleyes:

The lvl 9 Terran Only were designed for the Terran Scout.

Yes to all. (maybe a little less rare)