INV-300

I see 108 people online but i can't get in.

Getting the famous INV-300.

Tryed using local certificate aswell, still no go.

Anyone else got this issue??

Also changed from Nvidia to Ati gpu.

Tryed the Ebconfig aswell.

Still no go.

Anyone who can help??

15:33:46: Found 1 servers in (localhost.net-7.org)

15:33:46: Trying server: (localhost.net-7.org)

15:33:47: Could not send HTTP request.

Last Error : 12029

Description : Error Description Not Found

15:33:47: GetTicketSync(1) failed with IAUTHORIZE_BAD_CONNECTION.

User : *******

Password Context : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH

ServiceID : 2184

Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin

Auth Login Server : localhost.net-7.org

Code : INV-300

Text : EA.com is temporarily unavailable. This may be due to routine server maintenance or a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Please check your ISP connection or try again later. (INV-300)

Edited by Zap

did you try clicking Help > INV-300

that attempts to install the cert...

when was the last time you logged in sucessfully? or is this your first time

And yes i tryed the certificate thing. even ticked the local to check.

Last time i logged in. hmmm?

Don't remember. months ago.

Has there been a wipe recently??

Last time i logged in was in beta test 4.

Still is 4 isn't it?

Edited by Zap

I am having the same issue. My log reads exactly the same. I was playing just a few hours ago but now i cant get past the login screen. What did i do to deserve this? INV-300 might be very good for my social life but i don't want to find out. Another something i cannot figure out on the launcher I see multiple instances of the play ptr and dev servers.

If you were just playing and you can't connect now, the first thing you should try is a reboot. I'm really not sure what's causing Zap's problem, as 99% of the time those two fixes will work. The best advice I can give is to do as Avani suggests and reinstall Net7.

If you were just playing and you can't connect now, the first thing you should try is a reboot. I'm really not sure what's causing Zap's problem, as 99% of the time those two fixes will work. The best advice I can give is to do as Avani suggests and reinstall Net7.

I have also tried to reinstall Net7.

No go on that one eighter.

Donno what to do here.

Even tried it on multiple machines to see iff same problem occurs.

And it is same on other machines with different setups.

net7 version is 295.

Client version is 57

I've reinstalled E&B and net7.

Still same issue

I am having the same issuue. I was playing just 8-9 hours ago and know everything is up to date. I wake up this morning and get the INV 300. Any sugestions?

I also re-did the help > 300 cert.

And I reboted my PC. same error.

Edited by sgtnob

check your IE browser:

tools/internet options/connections/LAN settings

check that the 'proxy server' box isn't checked.

Failing that, sometimes powercycling the modem and router help for me. Sometimes local ISP issues temporarily stop the connection from working, although if you are seeing players online and you've tried local cert too it implies that something on your PC is preventing the connection rather than an internet issue.

Also ensure your launcher has admin access if you're using vista, other than that there should be a page with all the INV-300 tips on it somewhere. If your firewall updated ensure you've given Net7Proxy and the client full internet access.

INV300 is almost always caused by a mismatch between authlogin.dll and the auth.ini files, which with the launcher only really happens if the launcher can't update those files.

I am having the same issuue. I was playing just 8-9 hours ago and know everything is up to date. I wake up this morning and get the INV 300. Any sugestions?

I also re-did the help > 300 cert.

And I reboted my PC. same error.

I was running Hamachi.

A network program.

This program seemed to interfer in some way with the game.

I closed it down.

Boom everything was running fine.

I was running Hamachi.

A network program.

This program seemed to interfer in some way with the game.

I closed it down.

Boom everything was running fine.

yep hamatchi will stop the authlogin.dll from working. Thanks also sgtnob for the firewall tip - but be careful don't switch off your firewall; either lower the access restrictions temporarily while playing or work out how to clear programs - you'll need to clear client.exe, net7proxy.exe and launchnet7.exe.

I fixed mine. Had to turn off my anti virus shields. if your using avast, it will block your game. i dont know about other antivirus proggys.

just a thought... get new virus protection rather than turn it off??? seriously though... if what you got cant be configured try sumtin different then... hell even microsoft security essentials is better than nothing (tbh I use that)...

well i didnt say getting rid of it would solve the problem... but obviously you need a functional virus protection suite... there are really only so many different solutions to this problem so just to recap (and there is no special order here try these any order you like)...

1. click help then inv-300

2. check the local cert box and try logging in

3. uninstall the launcher and delete the folder c:\Net7, then download a new launcher and reinstall

4. goto this link https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/ and follow all the instructions from scratch (you do not need to reinstall enb though)... and dont skip steps... as in make sure you have all the microsoft patch and update items...

5. Make sure you right click the launcher shortcut and click on Run as Administrator, as there is a difference between being an administrator of your pc and running a program as administrator

6. if you can remember the last time that you were able to login... you can try doing a System Restore to a time before then

• 4 weeks later...

recently did a reinstall (Win XP SP3) and now getting the ole INV-300 error. Never got it before. Tried all the standard things I remember telling others to do:

downloaded new net7proxy - but noticed the current version on patch.net7.org was wrong, 1.9.6 but read elsewhere it should be 1.9.9 now?

downloaded the local.net7 certificates again and installed them, still didn't help

downloaded all "new" versions of authlogin.dll, and auth, network, rg_regdata.ini files; still didn't work.

Always keep getting EnB loading up with the old EA.com account registration window next to Megan, and blasti99's name prefilled.