The main forum skin is busteded

I know. Just use the new ones, they're better. I was thinking of actually disabling the crappy default one we have now and making the Terran one default.

Is it just me or are the racial logos in the three new forum layouts 50% too big?

They seem to overlap with the menu row below.

Otherwise looks good.

+1 fix icons please in the older layout

I use the "View New Content" link every time I'm on the forums. When I click on a topic and read the posts I used to hit the back button and it would take me back to the new content list, now I get an error that the web page has expired and I have to refresh the page.

Edit: I guess instead of using the back button, I can just click the view new content link that is still on the top of the page, LOL. Thanks for keeping that link as a constant on all the pages, will make my browsing easier :rolleyes:

Edited by Grendwal

I know. Just use the new ones, they're better. I was thinking of actually disabling the crappy default one we have now and making the Terran one default.

Storyline wise don't the Terrans have the largest population of the three races? Given that I think it makes sense that Terran be the default forum skin.

Storyline wise don't the Terrans have the largest population of the three races? Given that I think it makes sense that Terran be the default forum skin.

I always thought Terran should be default because it's the most bland. :rolleyes:

* waits for Avani to yell *

*narrows eyes* Uh huh.... I see how it is. ;P

Of course I meant to say how much I like the Terran content. "You people" have lovely sectors, it's just your race color scheme that's boring. :P

I actually like the terran skin... it reminds me of making reactors on my TS <_< ...

Funny. It reminds me of the time I used the corpse of Kim Jong-Il to beat Osama bin Laden to death at the conference that made the UN useful and ended world hunger, although yours sound more like a daydream. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I fixed as much as I could. It appears the IPB 3.1 skin was accidentally overwritten with the IPB 3.0 skin image set, but luckily most of the images needed are present in the 3.0 image set. You shouldn't really notice anything missing, except maybe one or two images buried somewhere I didn't test.