Analyze Success Formula Table

bondct

While I realize that you have not worked on or completed this yet... can you post the table that shows the formulas as to how you get a better % chance to analyze something... because I swear that it is totally nonfunctional... no matter how many additional items that I analyze, the %'s at the terminal never go up... so if you could post the formula telling how and what factors cause to increase to x% it would be appreciated... Thanks <_<

The dismantle percents seem to be totally borked on the terminal, that I can say. 10/100% for everything doesn't make any sense, although bear in mind those aren't the actual success chances.

For analyzing, the problem is that it hasn't really been decided exactly how this should work, so it might be a while before the content devs are able to indulge your request.

• 1 year later...
[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1280700139' post='22033']
For analyzing, the problem is that it hasn't really been decided exactly how this should work, so it might be a while before the content devs are able to indulge your request.
[/quote]
Maybe the actual percentage used shouldn't be shown... Some stations may want to manipulate their numbers to attract more business...