Suggestions

fix skills that are broken!

For my JE I know of 3 bugs just to start that I can think of that make playing my JE not as fun as live and have been broke since I started over a year ago.

Communicate better on taking the server down.

Have a post that says what you did every time you take the server down so we know what you did so we can watch out for things to report.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

fix skills that are broken!

For my JE I know of 3 bugs just to start that I can think of that make playing my JE not as fun as live and have been broke since I started over a year ago.

Uh huh, I don't wish to be rude, but this doesn't help identify what you're having a problem with, it's just a nondescript complaint of something being wrong with the JE. Can you provide something a little more in-depth?

Communicate better on taking the server down.

Have a post that says what you did every time you take the server down so we know what you did so we can watch out for things to report.

Sorry, we can't always tell you why the server is down. If we know that we're taking it down, we do tell you. If it crashes for some reason, we have to diagnose the cause so we can at least try to prevent it from reoccurring otherwise we'd never advance. Also, we don't always have a ready and able programmer who knows the specific reason of the crash as with every profession there are plenty of specialties, thus the reason for network programmers, server programmers, etc. :mellow: