pearls of wisdom

If your outgo exceeds your income. Your upkeep will be your downfall.

and, seen in a restaurant where I grew up:

"Our credit manager is Helen Waite. If you want credit, go to Helen Waite."

• Upvote 1

If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes. Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. The main ingredient of stardom, is the rest of the team. Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

-John Wooden

Here to you, as good as you are,

And here is to me, as bad as I am;

As bad as I am, as good as you are,

I am good as you are as bad as I am

As evidenced by the F4 Phantom. (or the C-130 depending on who you talk to)

Calling American aircraft pigs --> anti-Americanism --> Al-quaida --> Terrorist --> We need Team America --> They destroy the Eifel Tower --> no more croissants --> need new food --> found mcdonalds --> we all get heart disease --> too weak to face terrorists --> we lose the jihad --> we all become islamic --> we get to beat on our wives by law --> wives work harder to please husband --> they never complain and always gets a cold one from the fridge --> except alcohol is banned by islamic law so it doesnt matter anymore --> so wive instead works in marijuana plantation in basement --> happiness

Be careful what you say...

• Downvote 3

Calling American aircraft pigs --> anti-Americanism --> Al-quaida --> Terrorist --> We need Team America --> They destroy the Eifel Tower --> no more croissants --> need new food --> found mcdonalds --> we all get heart disease --> too weak to face terrorists --> we lose the jihad --> we all become islamic --> we get to beat on our wives by law --> wives work harder to please husband --> they never complain and always gets a cold one from the fridge --> except alcohol is banned by islamic law so it doesnt matter anymore --> so wive instead works in marijuana plantation in basement --> happiness

Be careful what you say...

I thought that was quite funny actually - I don't think he's being serious :)

Course you know what you are if you jump off the Eiffel Tower? InSeine ...