Trying to start new account

Hi, I got this guy registered on the forums! I got the activation email, activated account and still cant log to it. email is *@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Dakynos
privacy

hi guys i obviously got regd on the forums and i tryed to reg with net-7.org but i cant seem to get the activation email in my hotmail account . lemme know what i should do or if u get it working i would love to fly around in enb again hope to see u all again soon :)

hi guys i obviously got regd on the forums and i tryed to reg with net-7.org but i cant seem to get the activation email in my hotmail account . lemme know what i should do or if u get it working i would love to fly around in enb again hope to see u all again soon :)

Activated your account for you. Enjoy. :)

I'm experiencing similar issues. I was actually having difficulty registering on the forums, but was able to register by changing the email address it was sending to. The original email address was @aol.com which I'm ashamed to admit I still use one. I can't however change the email address the Net-7.org site sends the registration email to, so I'm still not fully registered. Any help would be greatly appreciated.