• 6 Classes
    • 5 Classes
    • 4 Classes
    • 3 Classes
    • 2 Classes
    • 1 Class
    • I Don't have any lvl 150 toons!

Hello,

I am very please to announce that by getting my JS & PS to lvl 150 today I now have 10 lvl 150 toons and have a lvl 150 in all 9 Races! I wanted to test out all the races and see mostly how the new races were. I thought it might be interesting to find out just how many lvl 150 toons you guys & gals had. Now in my opion, these are how I rate the Races depending on what I am doing:

Combat: PW, PP, TE, JD

Support: PP, TT, JS, JE

Mining: JE, TS, PS

Exploreing: TS, JE, PS

Trade Runs: TT, JS, PP

I guess if I had to only pick one race to play the game I would problie go with the PP as I have found it to be very usefull in many ways. Of this is my opion and I am sure everyone has they favorites! TTYL :-)

Merlin

Edited by Dakynos
Changed Races to Classes

Nine.

One of each race/class combo. The PS just made it last Friday.

Since Saturday I am exploring the ample mine fields to fill up my and my guilds vaults.

Also going to complete build lists on my toons.

The only alt not at 150 is a JE, mostly used as Taxi, idling at OL51.

grats, btw, for all that dinged :)

Edited by Shuzun

I have 2 L150 toons at this time. My JT and my JE (main), they reached it in that order. JE however has 3 post 150 levels to JT's 0. My other toons, are below 100. I have 2 JE's and one of each toon except TT and PW.

JT was easier to level up when I leveled her up to 150 because Jobs weren't in the game for most of that time so she did trade runs all the way there. I think she'll scream if she ever has to talk to Jess Edarte again. Now that Jobs are in the JE is the easiest toon to level up quickly since they're quite fast (faster than my JT), and have wormhole.

Edit: In the poll should that be how 1-9 classes rather than races? If it is races both my 150s are from the same race but different classes.

Edited by Terrell

I have two toons over 150 I plan to max out - a PW and a TS.

Next up will be the TT, who is slogging her way up thru combat and explore levels, and a Je who I probably wont get to 150 (she's just a wormhole taxi and a reactor builder).

Eventually I might level a JD or a PP if I ever get my Altair gating issues sorted (no combination of PCs, operating systems or various downloads of EnB clients and patches thereto seem to help -- I must be jinxed).

Gratz Merl... damn 10 toons... thats 3 and 1/3 hat tricks...

question... what makes the PP a better warrior than the TE... I have never rolled a PP so just curious...

I've played both at lower levels, and I would agree that the PT is at least slightly better at combat overall than the TW since they get better reactors, and can recharge their own shields during combat. The TW, probably does have slightly more DPS with Rally, but the PT can menace, and has the same number of weapons as the TW. Haven't really compared their ammo costs, so I haven't factored that into my point of view on this. Both classes are fun to play IMO. Not sure which can make more money from combat, it would come down to who can kill the more mobs over a period of time, and whose ammo is cheaper, since both have Negotiate 5.

so then I guess what you are saying is that the PP is a TE/TT mix with L9 reactor... making it OP compared to a TE...

next question... what is the primary role of a PP... combat or trade?

and I guess you can see where I am going here is that how can a trader class be more powerful than a warrior class? it would seem like some down the road balancing is on its way?

no wonder there are soooo many of these all over the place... I just rolled one up fast to see the skill sets... WOW! if progens werent so damned ugly... I would have to kill all my toons and roll 3 PP... you would be unstoppable...

PP can out-DPS a TW in the short range.

But when it comes to clobbering CL62+ mobs... Kiting is still King.

Although... 3xPP might not need to worry so much about staying alive - put all three PP's on a CL66 and alt-tab over to the dedicated healer PP with area shield recharging = win.

EDIT: Would be interesting to see a tri-boxer taking on Controller with 3x PP up close. Just getting Controller up from all his minions might be a piece of work - I think at the very least, you'd want a stealthy puller.

no doubt... and area shield recharge on a L9 reactor goes omg a long way... and inbetween charges you have all that dps... as the healer would defintely goto guns when not healing... it also would not be as close as you thnk... in the end game... projectiles pick up some range... and a progen sig properly buffed isnt as big as you would think...

/edit and actually the healer would be better capable to goto guns than a TT would be... on my tt I will goto guns inbetween heals... but since its missles... the gun cooldowns are not insync... but with projectiles... one heal and all the guns are ready to go...

who do I see about tranforming my 3 toons to PP's :)

Edited by Avani

so then I guess what you are saying is that the PP is a TE/TT mix with L9 reactor... making it OP compared to a TE...

next question... what is the primary role of a PP... combat or trade?

and I guess you can see where I am going here is that how can a trader class be more powerful than a warrior class? it would seem like some down the road balancing is on its way?

no wonder there are soooo many of these all over the place... I just rolled one up fast to see the skill sets... WOW! if progens werent so damned ugly... I would have to kill all my toons and roll 3 PP... you would be unstoppable...

I think it's more of a PW/TT mix, and it is probably OP compared to the TW. (The CFB shield now works for all Progen as well)

Primary role Trade, Secondary Combat.

I'm curious as to how it's balanced as well.

Who said Progen have to be ugly, I don't think this one is. :)

Poster01.jpg

Now if I could only get her to wear a skirt.

Edited by Terrell

well yes, that progen is smokin hot... no offense... and yeah... I would like to see her in a skirt too...

No offense taken. I wanted her to be that way. My Seeker, Scout, and Sentinel may feel differently. :)

Just as a note.

Probuild is my main , 150++ PP.

On the TW-PP comparision , I started a PP missile boat (Promissile) for a laugh thinking that when lvl9 proj. are accessable I would CF the points.

It works quite well , as i have no need for a guardian device because of daddy long legs ML buff , and I think I have the BIG advantage of durability in combat.

Got to say I prefer standing there and pounding stuff flat(PP) to running away lobing missiles behind me(TE).

Just a musing from something I tried.

Alk

btw, Merlin ... just wow. You do sleep occasionally right.

AL i think as a Dev having 10 lvl 150 toons dint take to long .. lol... :) 45 to 50 mins.

Hello,

Just for the record, 6 of those toons where 150 "Before" I was a Dev and the other 4 were done the normal way. I normally start 2 toons together and work them as a team which makes lvl'n easier. I have a basic plan I follow anytime I start a new toon & I can normally get the pair of toons to lvl 135 withinn a week and from 135 to 150 the following week. I almost always get my EL & TL to lvl 50 before I start doing any combat which makes combat very easy. TTYL :-)

Merlin

I have nothing at 150.

But I'm curious how many hours it takes to level all professions to 150?

Hello,

For all 9 Classes, MANY! lol But if done right you can get 1 or 2 toons to lvl 150 in 7 to 14 days. The trick is to always get your EL & TL up to 50 as quickly as possible before doing very much combat. TTYL :-)

Merlin

How do you get EL up so fast (especially on non-miners) ?

Do you do insane amounts of tours - or is it mostly through jobbing now?

I'm dreading leveling ELs on my TT.... my JE is a total non-miner (prospect L2 with OL83) but seems to do well with trade jobs if I can line up enough of them to the same destinations.

• Upvote 1

I'm dreading leveling ELs on my TT.... my JE is a total non-miner (prospect L2 with OL83) but seems to do well with trade jobs if I can line up enough of them to the same destinations.

Explore jobs are the way to go, they reward Explore & Trade XP, and give faction with their sponsor, without taking faction away elsewhere.

I finally got my PP to TL50 a couple days ago, and even though the spillover has been cut from 80% to 50% now, just doing trade runs for a couple hours, I was still able to pick up two CL and EL and probably one more run would have given me a 3rd for each but it was late and I had to log. Getting to TL50 is quite a grind especially if you just do trade runs, but its nice once you get there.

Hello,

Well if you got 2 computers & atleast 2 accounts it is easy. Here is what you do:

You will need to do tours for about a day or 2 at the most. You start in Somerlad and make yourself a throw away TT. Make some lvl 2 gear( Mustang, both RR's, reactor & shield). When you log into the new TT tour your home sector which will give you 1 ding, raise engines to lvl 2. Now have your Old toon waiting at the high earth gate and grouped with the TT and bring the TT thru the get into NE. Now tour. Tour these sectors in this order:

NE, Inverness, BBW, Muspelheim, VG, Fenris, VT, AP, Muspelheim, Odin's Belt, Oden Rex, Rag, Jot, Freya, Akerons Gate, Pluto, Uranus, Saturn, Glenn, Carp and then back to NE.

Now delete TT and start over. "Make sure you remove the lvl 2 gear"!!!. Now if you have 2 other friends that can also make a TT then it will go much quicker. You really don't want your throw away TT to get past el 10 very far as your XP for EL will really start to go down. If you do this for just 2 days or about 16 hours you will get to EL 50.

TTYL :-)

Merlin

Hello,

Well if you got 2 computers & atleast 2 accounts it is easy. Here is what you do:

You will need to do tours for about a day or 2 at the most. You start in Somerlad and make yourself a throw away TT. Make some lvl 2 gear( Mustang, both RR's, reactor & shield). When you log into the new TT tour your home sector which will give you 1 ding, raise engines to lvl 2. Now have your Old toon waiting at the high earth gate and grouped with the TT and bring the TT thru the get into NE. Now tour. Tour these sectors in this order:

NE, Inverness, BBW, Muspelheim, VG, Fenris, VT, AP, Muspelheim, Odin's Belt, Oden Rex, Rag, Jot, Freya, Akerons Gate, Pluto, Uranus, Saturn, Glenn, Carp and then back to NE.

Now delete TT and start over. "Make sure you remove the lvl 2 gear"!!!. Now if you have 2 other friends that can also make a TT then it will go much quicker. You really don't want your throw away TT to get past el 10 very far as your XP for EL will really start to go down. If you do this for just 2 days or about 16 hours you will get to EL 50.

Merlin

Motivator works good for this also.

http://enbarsenal.com/item/view_item.php?&id=5211&type=6

allows you to only get 1 'ding' for lvl2 devices. for RR, and RR+ then should be on way. +3000 warp is hacks. (using a toon with charging unicorn helps also since saves on energy for TT to warp)

Hello,

Merlin

So using this technique you could prolly get yor TL and CL to 50 in 64 hours (32 each). So thats about 80 hours to 150 total. Thats pretty speedy :-)